Crazykimochi's Feedback
+1, received the doll wand and love it. thanks a bunch!
+1 - Grey/Black Wig

Seller - She was fantastic to deal with. Great communication, good shipping speed and smooth payment transactions.
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as a seller! She was very patient and her communication was excellent.
Er.. -poke-
[Image: 4392806453_711974cf50_o.png]
Wut? Your sig is farting.
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Another +1 as a seller! Bought one of her handmade Pullip hoodies! Just like last time, her communication was great, shipping reasonably priced and fast, and the quality of the hoodie is stunning. Much better than I had expected! It looks so cute on my Ali smile Thanks crazy!
[Image: PullipSaleSig.jpg]
+1 positive! excellent shipping time considering Christmas season, and in great condition. Hoping to buy more from you in the future!
+1 for a great sale

sole me a hoodie and a headband for a few girls - they look great in them - fast shipping and packaged great yay
+1 for seller. I bought two headbands from her and they arrived quickly, and very lovely ! ^^ thank u!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a seller
got a pair of working headphones from her, they are wonderful & were packed so well, posted very quickly too, thanks so much! [And sorry for taking so long to leave feedback xd]
+1 as a seller

I bought My Melody's eyechips from Crazykimochi. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Thanks!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a seller and seamstress! I got one of her BJD hoodies and it's lovely made and a perfect fit for my doll. I am very happy!
+1 as seller.

I purchsed an adorable custom hoody I asked her to make for me! It was posted out quickly and arrived safe and sound... It's totally adorable and just what I wanted, I recommend Tina for all your hoody needs grin

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 As a Seller

Crazykimochi is amazing, and I love her. Heart XD I love all the hoodies I bought and she was super nice in so many ways. *_* She even gave me a discount and was kind enough to sell me the awesome Taeyang hoodie I coveted in her sig. And I love it. Yaay!

I would buy again in a heartbeat, definitely. ♥
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
@ +270 positives
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]