Leannarchy's Feedback
+1 super positive!

A very careful and friendly seller. The shipment was quick and cheap, thank you!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 very nice to deal with, shipped item out fast! thanks a ton!!
+1- great communication. Items arrived in wonderful condition (as described).
Thanks Leeann. I love Chill!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+1 as a seller smile super quick and cheap shipping~ yay!
+1 as a seller~ Thanks again!
+1 agin for an awesome seller

bought a few more things from her and she added a few extras yay
+1 for a smooth transaction! thank u!
+1 as a seller!

I bought a doll shirt from her, and it was shipped immediately and in perfect condition!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a buyer!

Bought a pair of Ken's boots from me. She's polite, is quick to pay, and always answers any PMs I send her. An excellent buyer in every way! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for another great sale

bought a bait girl from her and she is exactly what i had planned for yay
+1 as a buyer ^^ Thanks for the smooth transaction!
+2 as a Seller. She was very thoughtful and sent an extra goodie in my package of this and that. Nice transaction all around. Thanks again!
^_~
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1 as a seller, great prices and fast shipping. Thank you!
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Dolly_Market/in...?showtopic=3903

My Feedback, please leave me some, thanks! <3
+ 2 as a great seller and thanks for being a very nice person to deal with.
Lennarchy is an amazing seller, I bought a wig from her and everything went perfect, thank you so much!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)