♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥Papermoonpixie's Feedback♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 positive feedback for a transaction on LiveJournal -- she was willing to split one item off of the outfit set I wanted so I wouldn't get doubles, shipped very quickly and was overall a pleasure to deal with. smile
+1 as a seller. The tartan outfit arrived quick and was overall great to deal with. Thanks for throwing in the shoes too!
+1 Buyer. Awesome communication, extremely sweet, uber fast payment. :3 Bought my Chelsea Wig.
+1 as a buyer!
Sold a wig to her, excellent communication, paid right away. Thanks again. Tongue
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a buyer! Simple and sweet transaction! Thanks so much. grin
+1 as seller
for super awsome speedy easy transaction!
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
+2 positive~ One for a split and another for a sale~
+1 as a seller. Bought parts of Stica's stock from her over LiveJournal. She was quick to reply and very quick to ship!
+1 Swap partner

Papermoonpixie was my Secret Santa for the 2010 Secret Santa Swap. She was faced with the difficult task of finding items for my Taeyang Mick who has odd tastes. XD The box arrived quickly, well-wrapped, and full of awesome stuff! She even included some tasty treats for me (OMNOMNOM PANDAS!)! <3 <3 <3 Thank you!!!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 seller
bought a pair of doll glasses from her. got here very fast. prefect condition. thanks a ton!!
+1 positive for fast payment and an easy transaction. thanks!
+2: one for a super buyer! and another for participating in the Leeke GO! A total pleasure! Thanks so much! <333
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 for being a great seller! smile

I bought some shoes from her, and she had great communication and quick shipping. Thank you! grin
Pullip family: Kyoko (Aya), Angelica (Raphia), Leila (Ala), Dorian (Wayne), Suika (Suiseiseki), Kana (Kanaria), Lillian (Zuora), Regina (Suigintou), Shiri (Shinku), Ichigo (Hina Ichigo), Mirabelle (Puki), unnamed Suiseiseki, Blue Alice
Waiting for: nothing~
Other dollies: Zoe (Moxie Teen), Alyssa (Moxie Girl), Dahlia & Saffron (Blythe clones), Adelaide (J-Doll)

~ My Feedback ~ My Wishlist ~ My Flickr ~
+1 as a buyer !! <33333
+3 as a buyer!!!

She was super-patient and lovely, and paid immediately. Thank you, dear!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse