Feedback For Blinkeke; feedback
+1!! Thank you so much! smile
+ 1 as an amazing seller!
She sold me one of her handmade wigs and I love it SOOO much, seriously everyone need to have a wig made by Blinkeke <3

Thank you SO much for everything <3
+1 positive. received the wig and adore it, thank you!!!
+1 as seller awesome shoes! sorry I was out of town for the past three weeks
+1 as a seller~

Thanks for the lovely Chucks and great communication~ grin
+1 as a seller!

I bought two awesome bang-cut mohair wigs and they are fantastic! I can't wait to display them on my girls that I'm getting for xmas.

Thank you so much! <3
[Image: Stellasig.jpg]
Want: Clarity or Nero's eyechips!
+1 as a GO organiser!

The shoes came in perfect condition and there was even a free pair! Thank you so much for organising this GO. ^^
+1 positive as a GO organiser. did a group order for nike shoes, got even an extra pair WOW, awesome seller and we communicated well!! highly recommended!! (: thanks so much for your patience!
+1

Received items today! Shippin was fast, communication was prompt. Would definitely do business again, thanks! :33
+1 Super item and fast shipping, thanks so much!
+1 for a great trade

traded a pair of jeans and a hat in exchange for a new mini wig - Ivy LOVES it!!!
+1 as seller and custom wig maker. Wonderful work, decent prices, quick shipping! Highly recommended. smile I'll keep you in mind if I need another wig!
Made an awesome custom wig for me! Its really well made, will prolly commission another wig from her in the future! +1
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a seller ^w^ your mohair wigs are soft and well done ^^ thanks a lot !Happy
+2 for a nice buyer and seller. =D