Feedback For Blinkeke; feedback
+1 seller! Very fast shipment, super friendly and adorable items.
Thanks again!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a seller! Very fast shipping & excellent communication! smile
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Ditto the above. smile +1!
+1 <3 bought a customed wig from her. Communication's great and item was made faster than i expected (<3 the wig) Thank you ! ^^
+1 for creating & selling me a perfect wig.

I commissioned her to make a red & black fur wig for one of my boys. The whole process was incredibly efficient. Thank you! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 good communication and fast posting, as well as top items x3 Thanks!
+1 for seller. Thanks so much!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a seller
I received my 1st Blinkeke wig and my Serpent boy and I are still exclaiming over how hot he looks LOL

A pleasure to deal with, lovely person, great prices and GREAT WIGS ! What more could a doll addict ask?
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Great wig maker!!

Communication was great!

Sent me pictures of the completed wig before requesting payment. Wig was done sooner than expected. Shipping was quick and the wig was just like I wanted!!

I would definitely buy from this seller again!!

+1!!
Rida/Nana Akoya/Kyoko Chill/Hanako Monomono/Taiko

[Image: 22516b48-1e65-45ce-90df-157f81ce182c.jpg]
+1 Sold me another brilliant wig!
She was patient even though busy and even made it a lot faster than quoted, thanks so much, my Bayeux is so happy with her new wig <3

[Image: CIMG8944.jpg]
+1 for another great transaction

made me some more wigs and was shipped REALLY fast - love them yay
+1 I got two of her beautiful, soft, custom fur wigs. They're absolutely beautiful and the transaction was really professional. Shipping happened very fast after they were made
+1 for seller! Listened to what I asked for and executed it perfectly. She was flexible and went out of her way to try something new for me ^^

Thank you! Will post pics on flickr of your wig on my Absinthe soonnn XD

Ari

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 seller!
I bought her hujoo and she sent her very quickly, safely and with a bunch of sweet extras.
She is beyond precious. Her wig is amazing and her faceup is absolutely gorgeous in person.
Thank you so much! <3
Blinkeke made a lovely black fur wig for my pullip, and it came out great! Thanks again!