Pinkcow's Feedback
+1 for Pinkcow as buyer.

Great communication and prompt payment. An absolute pleasure! Thank you.
had a wonderful transaction smile
thank u very much
[Image: dollymarket_signature.jpg]
+1 as a seller! I'm very happy with my new wig, thanks! grin
+1 for Participating in the Cool Cat Eye Chip GO I hosted. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Thanks so much for joining.
+1 for Pinkcow, Whitney is awesome! Did a trade for a wig and she sent me an extra outfit too! Super sweet to deal with!!!!!!
Happy+1 as a split partner from me! Pinkcow split for stock from my doll, she paid in plenty of time to pre-order, and communicated wonderfully. Very sweet and friendly, I would highly recommend her! Heart 2
+1 as a seller - I bought a used fur wig from Pinkcow, and she sent it out very quickly, and had great communication- thanks so much!
+1 positive as a buyer, always sends fast payment =]
+1 for another great sale

bought *Nick* from her in hopes of restoring him - great communication and fast shipping yay
+1 as a buyer! Shipped great, wonderful communication~ Thankies for the body again!
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1 for an amazing trade!!! Thank you so much!!! :3 I love my tank and shorts!
+1 seller!
I bought a doll from her and she arrived very quickly and in perfect condition.
Thanks again!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 for a great sale

sold me a volks body so i could give Ariel a new look - great communication and great shipping yay
+1 as an amazing seller! Was a pleasure to communicate with and shipped super quickly! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller! Package was shipped out quickly, and arrived super-fast. Couldn't be happier Happy