Pinkcow's Feedback
+1

bought Mao from her Wednesday night and received him today - this is the fastes ive ever gotten a doll
+1 as a seller, she sold me a doll wheelchair and it arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Was a pleasure to do business with and would not hesitate to do business with again <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 for CoolCat eye chips. Thanks so much! smile
Item: I bought Dal - Colline Stock
Date: Mid-June 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as seller. Great and timely communication. I was informed when my package was shipped. My girls are so thrill getting new outfit~smile Really recommended seller~<3
+1 as seller

I bought the Colline doll that went with the stock of the post above LOL Everything was perfect, PinkCow is a highly recommended seller.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as seller

Bought a Taeyang Sol from her, everything was perfect! Highly recommended seller. Thank you! =)
Adelle (Pullip Uncanricky), Duke (Taeyang Jade), Max (Taeyang Kain), Ian (Taeyang Sebastian Private Teacher), Ethan (Taeyang Captain Hook), Samantha (Pullip Nahh-ato), Noah (Taeyang Gyro), Julius (Taeyang Tantus), Lexi (Taeyang Seiran), Giorno (Taeyang Custom), Ryoma (Taeyang Arashi), Matthias (Taeyang Sol), Eli (Taeyang Sage), Syd (BJD 1/3 B&G Afra)
+1 as a seller. I bought an adorable boy Dal from Pinkcow. She was really great and friendly and posted quickly. I can highly recommend her.
+1 as a seller! smile
Communication was great, shipping was super fast, and overall a very pleasant transaction! Would definitely recommend. Thank you so much!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 as a buyer. smile bought a lot of eyechips from me. Thank you! smile
+1 as a buyer. Purchased some clothing and DAL Len from me. Paid super fast, great communication. Thanks again! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a trader.

i traded my saras for her nomado and the transaction could not have gone more swimmingly.
+ 1 as a seller! I bought a My Little Pony from Pinkcow and it arrived quickly and well packaged. Couldn't be happier, would definitely do business with again!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a buyer c:

Pinkcow purchased my Byul Paulia and she is an amazing buyer. She's super friendly, and was extremely patient since I don't get online on a regular schedule. I held Paulia briefly for her, and she even sent me periodic PMs updating me. <3 Would definitely recommend,thank you so much!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 as a seller!

I purchased her Saras and Len and everything was well packed and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
+1 for her participation in hosting Penny, the Traveling Yeolume! PinkCow took lovely photos of Penny and was on top of shipping! Thank you so much, PinkCow! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko