Feedback For dms_a_jem
+1 for another positive sales transaction!

I purchased a couple of outfits from Cori--she has once again proved to be a fabulous seller. She keeps you updated every step of the way, and is super-friendly and a joy to purchase from. Thanks so much for everything! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for being a great seller. She shipped it out so fast and was super sweet in communications. Thanks a bunch!! yay
+1 as a fantastic seller.
Very good communication, fast delivery... Everything perfect!! Thanks!! Happy
+1 for a great sale! I purchased a Namu Vispo from Dms_a_jem. It was a great transaction, great communication and of course a great doll, thank you so much!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
+1 as a buyer!
Prompt payment, great communication, and a great home for my Hash! I really couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a seller

Great seller, everything has been smooth and pleasant. Thank you a lot! yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller! I bought a wig from Dms_a_jem and she shipped quickly and packaged the wig nicely! Would definitely buy from again, thanks so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller. Items arrived quickly in great condition, carefully packed.
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
+1 as a seller.

I bought to Monster High outfits. THe communication was quick and easy and the clothes arrived very quickly and well packaged.
+ 1 as a seller! Very nice person, fast shipping and very well packaged! Thank you!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 for an excellent seller . Items arrived fast and safe smile thank you so much !
+1 as an amazing seller, I bought a wig from her and it arrived very quickly and in excellent condition.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller

Great person to buy from! Thanks so much! Happy
+1 as a seller. She sold me some eyechips and they arrived safely and were exactly as described. Thanks!
+1 as a repeatedly perfect seller !
I purchased 3 wigs this time and they are as beautiful, well packaged & promptly posted as always. Can't recommend this lady highly enough smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred