MissMandyLynne's Feedback
+1 buyer!
Very pleasant transaction as always! I hope your girls love their socks!
+ 1 as a buyer. Super nice and trustworthy!!!! : )
+1 for joining the second Cool Cat GO. Her communication was great and payment was prompt. Thanks so much for being a part of the GO. Enjoy your chips and wig.
+1 as a seller. Shipped fast and great communication.
The Young Machetes
[Image: signaturemb.jpg]
+1 For a great seller! She found me an extra san fran shirt and the shoes are adorable!!
<3 <3
+1 as a fantastic buyer. Good communication and fast payment.
+1 as a great seller! fast shipping and good communication!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 as a buyer, such a lovely person to deal with!
xx
+1 for a good seller, did a split with her, everything is awesome and great communication grin
pixel
Eternia, Trunk, Cinnamoroll, Sebastian, 2 PukiPuki Cupids
Coming Soon: 2 Cocos
+1 as buyer. Paid for wig promptly with well concealed cash. A pleasure to work with!
+1 as a seller. Prompt communication, good packaging, nothing to complain about! thank you! Happy
+1 for paying quickly for her part of the Cool Cat Group Order!
+1 for paying quickly for eye chips she bought from me.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as an awesome GO coordinator! Parabox Obitsus came today and I was delighted. Thanks so much for getting this order set up and dealing with teh sold out stuff. ^^;
#1 great seller! Just purchased a fur wig from her... good quality, fast shipping and pleasant experience.
+1

Bought a Namu from her and he arrived quickly and in excellent shape. Thank you!