Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^
+1 great seller, friendly communication, quick shipment, items in perfect condition
Life is too short for false friendships & hypocrites!
It's just a hobby, no need to be snobby!
+1 for a great seller

bought a bait head and an obitsu body - sale was fast and simple
+1 as a seller. She shipped quickly and Teagan loves her new dress smile
The Young Machetes
[Image: signaturemb.jpg]
+1 for Cherri! Poor Cherri went through shipping hell, the post kept sending it back to her! But I've got it and it's the most beautiful birdcage ever! Sooo worth it!
+1 positive. Thanks for the wig!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 from me! I bought several small items from Cherri. Super sweet, friendly, and items arrived quickly! Thanks!
+1

Cherri sold me a custom Raphia doll. She was in contact with me throughout the whole transaction. Cherri ships quickly and is polite in her PMs. It was a positive experience. Thanks so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller

I bought a Sui from her and she is wonderful! Cherri stayed in touch throughout and packaged her really well for shipping. She was very kind at keeping Sui on layway for me until I could pay grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
+ 3 as a seller. I bought her Puki and Alte stock outfits and Isolde eyechips. Cherry is a lovely person to deal with. Thank you very much.