Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^
+1 for Cherri as a seller. Fast and polite communication, quick shipment and my Juku Couture dolls are in perfect condition. I love them. Thank you!
+1 as a seller! <3
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
great seller - bought a mini from her and it came lighting fast! - a pleasure doing business grin

forgot to put +1 :sp 2: sry about that
Neutral from me.

Cherri is very friendly and the transaction went very smooth but the doll arrived damaged. The eye mech seems to be damaged (they can't move but they can blink) She is sweet to offer assistance to fix it. Other than the eye mech, she is a beautiful doll! Thank you for her Cherri! <3
+1 for trade~ went very lovely~
+1 as a seller!
Smooth transaction, fast international shipping!
Love the items!
Thank you!
+1 as a seller

Very friendly, fast shipping. Very communicative. Thank you
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 for awesome wig!! Arrived lighter than picture, but luckily worked out great. Super nice seller!!
+1 as a seller! Really nice transaction, fast international shipping! I love the wig so much!

Thank you! ^____^ <3
+1 She bought two wigs from me. A pleasure to talk to! Heart
+1 as a seller
+1 as a trader, great communication and I love the clothes. <3
+ 1 as a seller. grin Fast shipping and a wonderful person to buy from. grin
+1 as a seller! Thanks so much for the eyechips, Claire loves them!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller

I bought a doll from her (Squall) and she arrived promptly and well packaged, and Cherri was a real darling. Thank you and sorry about the delay in the feedback, I just got around to doing it all now. <3
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 as a trader

traded a pair of acrylic eyes for Squalls wig/scalp - a pleasure to talk to and doing business with