GreyBird1881 feedback
+1

sold me her mini Berry and shes still in really good condition - almost perfect for a mini of her age - thanx so much ^^
+1 as a buyer, I'm glad Suiseiseki found such a wonderful new home. Always a pleasure to do business with Happy
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a buyer

Fast payment and a really nice person to exchage PMs with! Thanks! Happy
+1 seller Great communication and fast shipping
Thank you so much for my first Blythe . <3
+1 seller, great comms, lovely lady, dolly as described
(although my girl hasn't made her way to me yet, she's with myufish waiting for her new faceup!)
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+1 for another great sale - sold me Spectras new dress and its perfect! - great shipping and a pleasure to work with as always
+1 as a seller!
I purchased two pairs of shoes and a dress for my dollies and Greybird sent them out as soon as she could. She's a very nice person, and her items are great. smile Thanks Greybird!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
+1 for seller

The items were shipped quickly and the communication was great. The dresses are perfect thanks!
Would definitely buy from again!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
+1 as a seller.
I bought some doll clothes from her and everything was perfect. Thank you so much! Happy
+1 as a buyer
thanks for purchasing my MM and Cinna!
+1 for seller.
Got pulilp MM from her..
She was really nice and got the pullip fast.
I love the girl^^
+ 1 as a trader. I couldn't be happier, always a pleasure to do business with.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller.

I purchased two pullip dresses from Lisa. She ships fast and is really nice. Items were in great condition. Thanks so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a great sale

sold me a shirt for my Namu and he loves it as well as looks great in it - as always a great person to do business with ^^
+1 seller! I bought a bunch of clothes from her and they arrived fast and in the described condition!!! Great seller, super friendly!!!!