The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

HaikuRei's Feedback
Hi there guys, here's my feedback thread. I also have feedback on MLPArena here:

http://mlparena.com/Reviews/rop=showcont...=2170.html

And I have an eBay account where you can see even more of my feedback:

http://myworld.ebay.com/plastic-smiles

Looking forward to some great transactions! yay

Positive Feedback: 10
Negative Feedback: 0
[Image: sig02.png]
images from lunaii-dollmaker.com
+1 excellent seller, wonderful communactaion, great shipping time, Items in fantastic condition

Thanks again
~ Feedback Here ~
Leaving the hobby soon T-T dolls in need of a good loving home
+1 positive as seller for a tiger pants and a panda teddy bear ^^
Fast shipping
Good communication
Perfect
Thanks
+! as a seller! Items came quickly and were packaged well. Thank you! :3
+1 as a seller and +a billion as a friend! :3
+1 Seller
Items arrived quick and are even cuter in person than the photo! A nice surprise. smile
+1 as a buyer! Was patient and very kind when commissioning me, paid fast as well yay
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1 as a fabulous seller! She was great to deal with, and my necklaces came just two days after I ordered them! Thank you. smile

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+1 trade! Traded some re ment/miniatures for some of her necklaces! They're are fab and well made, and the whole transaction was perfectly smooth and pleasant. :3 Would deal with again.
+1 seller for two necklaces -- she kindly reminded me when my hold was up, I'd almost entirely forgotten! ^^; Fast shipping and I love the jewelry. <3 I would definitely buy from her again.
+1 As a seller. I bought a cute necklace and shirt from her, fast shipping and she's really sweet to boot!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+ super positive!

Extremely friendly and nice, and the necklaces are so tiny and lovely! The shipping was super fast!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD