Through the clouds . . . (pic heavy)
So with these wonderful three day weekends (I mourn their passing - seriously), I found the time to photograph the majority of my collection. Here are pics of some of my favorites . . . ENJOY!! smile

Lizzie:
[Image: lizzie10.jpg]

Rhiannon:
[Image: rhiannon02.jpg]

Skylar:
[Image: skylar00.jpg]

Quinn:
[Image: quinn01.jpg]

Tristan:
[Image: tristan006.jpg]

Madeline:
[Image: madeline02.jpg]

Pinx:
[Image: pinx03.jpg]

Annabell:
[Image: annabell01.jpg]

Cassie
[Image: cassie00.jpg]

Bridgett:
[Image: bridget04.jpg]

Parker:
[Image: parker00.jpg]

Blair:
[Image: blair09.jpg]

Chloe:
[Image: chloe02.jpg]

Gryphon:
[Image: gryphon02.jpg]

Maggie:
[Image: maggie01.jpg]

Sophie:
[Image: sophie01.jpg]

Millie:
[Image: millie005.jpg]

More photos of everyone plus others can be found on my Flickr: twinkle's Flickr.

Thanks for looking!! <3
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
They are all very pretty! Great pictures too!
(01-07-2010, 03:15 PM)kaoskat Wrote: They are all very pretty! Great pictures too!

Thank you!! Heart
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Beautiful! I love the color themes with each of these dolls. grin Madeline is my favorite!
Wow, Rhiannon is my favorite! Is she a custom? I don't recognize her (but it's also 5:30 AM and I should have gone to bed a while ago, so...)!

I always see your photos on Daily Doll -- your photography is brilliant!
they are very adorable! *_* I really envy you xD
I like Chloe the most^^
(01-09-2010, 05:33 AM)PinkCow Wrote: Beautiful! I love the color themes with each of these dolls. grin Madeline is my favorite!

Thank you!! <3 And yeah - Madeline is my favorite Dal! Of course I am biased as I named her after my orange tabby (both mischievous yet sweet beyond words). wink

(01-09-2010, 08:24 PM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: Wow, Rhiannon is my favorite! Is she a custom? I don't recognize her (but it's also 5:30 AM and I should have gone to bed a while ago, so...)!

I always see your photos on Daily Doll -- your photography is brilliant!

Aww!! Thank you! Heart Rhiannon is Mir - just rechipped and with new eyelashes. She is a lot of fun to photograph!!

(01-09-2010, 10:28 PM)Yoiko Wrote: they are very adorable! *_* I really envy you xD
I like Chloe the most^^

Thank you! <3 Chloe says "Thank you!" too - she had a little bit of trouble picking out an outfit to wear and fixing her hair. LOL

lovely dolls you have!
(01-12-2010, 08:30 PM)psychopatti Wrote: lovely dolls you have!

Thank you muchly!! Heart 2

All of your girls (and boys) are gorgeous! I especially like the picture of Annabelle smile
Such a wonderful collection! yay
If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh Bear
Pinx and Cassie are just gorgeous! Who are they, or are they customs?
What a gorgeous family!!!! I love all their clothes too! So cute!
Ooh wow! Your girls are gorgeous!!!
(04-16-2010, 11:10 PM)fiwen30 Wrote: Pinx and Cassie are just gorgeous! Who are they, or are they customs?

Thank you! They have only been rechipped and rewigged - I bought Pinx rewigged from ObviousZebra - she is Barasuishou. Cassie is Sousieseki. smile

Thanks everyone for all of the compliments! <3 Hopefully it won't go to their heads too much . . . they're large enough as it is! wink