The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Alice: Steampunk-Inspired
For anyone who didn't follow my last (still unfinished) custom, my "thing" is Alice-themed dolls. All in all, I'm going to have a series of four or five of them, inspired by various friends of mine (American McGee's was inspired by my friend Chelsea). This custom was inspired and co-designed by my sister-in-law, and it's been a lot of fun and hard work, especially the skirt of her dress. So, here is my from-the-ground-up custom "Steampunk Alice".

(PS- She's not technically "done". Yes, I know the wig looks like a hot mess. yay; I do plan on fixing that, I was just too excited to wait until I had it all fixed up to post her. Eventually, she'll also have a teacup and saucer as a top hat...but my pottery skills are so-so. The eye is made up of various watch parts, joined together to make an "eye", with a hand-painted pupil. I originally planned to do this for both eyes, but didn't have enough parts to match them. Therefore, the Frara eye might still prove to be temporary. She also needs her gloves, boots, and tiny little clock/ascott... but I wanted to share her anyway, since she's so close to being done.)

[Image: 4278718828_b61c2bb3d0.jpg]
[Image: 4277970759_c3ace46b03.jpg]
[Image: 4278717462_62cd8581de.jpg]
[Image: 4277970383_9a75e8036f.jpg]
[Image: 4278717176_5824a5e73f_o.jpg]
[Image: 4277970475_c4d128bca5_m.jpg]
[Image: 4280714246_ec81226d41.jpg]
[Image: 4280714102_fa6d2a25e3.jpg]
[Image: 4280714000_81c2d04889.jpg]
Ohhh that's something special!!!!
I love it, she looks so original, I love the eye you made and her outfit completely fits her <3
You did a very great job also I love her corset!

Such lovely pictures.
Ohhhwwww I had an idea a bit like this in my head.
you did such a great job!
All dyslexics sell their soul to Santa
oh i love her eye - she looks so awesome!
omg! she's GREAT! better than frosted flakes GREAT! haha.. I love her eye chip, the whole custom is absolutely fabulous<3
[Image: ren1.png] [Image: sadako2.png][Image: Rydia1.png][Image: blythe1.png][Image: fiona1.png][Image: tomomi2.png][Image: yuna2.png][Image: chelsea.png][Image: namie3.png]

-Jin--Sadako--Rydia--Blythe--Fiona Lin--Tomomi--Yuna--Chelsea--Namie-
i agree! that eye is totally amazing!! and i love the skirt, too cute!
Thanks everyone! I'm glad she's gotten such a positive response, it's really inspiring. grin
Amazing!!! I love her!!!!
[Image: 22349164@N03.jpg]
She's amazing!!! I love her eye! Very mechanic..Fits the theme perfectly.
Great job customizing her!
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
Thats a really cool idea...the eye is intense but in a good way. Very clever. =)
MissPattiDarling. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
New Banner
I LOVE it, so pretty!
Nice! I love the eye too, it fits her so well!
ah thats really cool!!!
It's very original!I love the style of your alice ^^
Her outfit is very nice
This is amazing!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls