KiraKira's Feedback
+1 for a great GO partisapant

was a pleasure to deal with - handled everything good when CoolCat had a mix-up yay
+1 as a seller, item shipped very quickly and packed well. An absolute delight to deal with would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks again for such a pleasant transaction <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a split partner.
Split Isul Mao. Paid perfectly ahead of time & let me know once it got there. Wonderful split partner. Wonderful person. Thanks Shann! grin
+1 as a seller,
She sold me a Chosokabe Taeyang, that came in amazing conditions.

Thanks for all the amazing details, i recommend her as an amazing and outstanding seller ^^

Lila ^^
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
+1 as a seller!

I bought a Little Pullip from KiraKira and she was very friendly and punctual. I received the doll fast and very well packed. Thank you for a smooth transaction! Would definitely buy from you again.
+1 as a seller!!!

Kira sold me 3 pairs of glass eyes and I have never gotten something this well packed! Each pair was wrapped in a little bag and bubble wrap, a hard plastic capsule and even more bubble wrap. And they got here pretty fast, too!

Thanks for the great transaction, Kira!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
+1 wonderful buyer, bought 2 dresses from me, paid fast and was super friendly as usual!
+1 for participating in the Luts GO! Always super to work with!! Thank you!!! smile
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
I bought two T3 bodies from KiraKira. They were packaged very very well, arrived quickly and she even sent a little extra! Super nice to deal with. Thank you so much!
KiraKira helped me an enormous amount by ordering a wig - along with her own order - from a company whose shipping to me made it too expensive for me to order direct. She then packed the wig off to me so very quickly & complete with lollies grin. It was such a kind thing to do, typical of the lady smile Thankyou again, hun !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 seller
Kira sold me some lovely eyechips. She went above and beyond fighting the xmas crowds to mail out right away and even adding extra goodies. Thanks a bunch, the chips are super cool!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as an absolutely amazing seller yet again. Always a pleasure thanks so much <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller. Great communication and shipped very quickly. Thanks again!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 as a seller!!

Sold me some dolly clothes. She shipped super fast and was great to deal with!!! Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller

I put up a request asking for someone to get some Liv doll clothes for me, KiraKira offered, & went out & got me an outfit. I also bought another item from her. She packed everything up beautifully, & added in several extra's & some choccies smile lovely, thank you so much.