KiraKira's Feedback
+1 as a seller!

I got 2 lots of gorgeous custom eyechips and she threw in some extras as well smile Many thanks!
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
+1 as a seller!

I bought 2 clothing lots from KiraKira and she was very quick in responding and shipped IMMEDIATELY. Thanks so much! <3
+1 as a buyer

KiraKira bought some dolly sneakers from me. She paid right away and kept great communication. Wonderful buyer. smile
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a trade partner

A flawless trade! Communication was great and my items arrived so quickly! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller!

Just perfect in every way, even sent me some candy freebies for easter! grin
Did a trade for a Dressy and green overalls! I loved everything! She even included some candies! grin grin grin

+1 Highly recommended! ^ ^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 as buyer~ quick payment and great communication!
+1 for another great sale

bought my Arashi head (which is odd because i bought it from her about a year ago) and as always was a pleasure to do business with ^^
+1 seller! Thanks for the eyechips, they're beautiful! grin
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
+1 as a seller!!

Commissioned her to do bunches of eyechips! They're beautiful. She was always very prompt to respond and shipped them super fast! Thanks sooo much!
+1 as a seller, or maybe I should add +2 because I don't remember if I left feedback last time >_< I got eyechips, very well packed and with some extras smile Thank you very much!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
+1 as a seller! I bought some gorgeous eyechips and some clothes, and it was lovely as usual smile Thanks!
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
+1 big positive as a seller! I bought a batch of her eyechips and I'm super excited!
Good shipping (fast! It arrived in 3 days - from her place to mine in Europe!) and they look so good! Thanks a lot! grin
[Image: pullipbubblefox.png]
+1 as a seller for eyechips! I love them, thanks!
+1 as seller.

I purchased a few bits and bobs, they were posted out quickly and arrived within a few days. Definitely one of my favorite DM members to deal with... Plus I usually get yummy chocolate hehe grin
Thank you hun ! x

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<