Myhauntedheart
Hello!
I buy and sell on Ebay, my feedback can be found at...
http://myworld.ebay.com/myhauntedheart
great buyer!! thanks for adopting Sugar!
+1 for great seller! Super friendly. Loved the stock. Thank you!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a seller! I purchased a Dal stock outfit, and it was in 100% condition, well packaged, and the communication was perfect. Thank you!
+1 As a seller!
The wig arrived safe and fast and is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks!
+1 for great seller!
Thanks for my Pullip Paja, all Ok.

Feedback me please
+3 as a Seller. I got a Dal, a Pullip and an outfit, lightning shipping and a great transaction all around.
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1, shipped quickly, and the doll was perfect!
Feedback - http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245390
♥ Clove (Dal Lipoca) ♥ Sparrow (Pullip Clarity) ♥ Panya (Dal Cinnamoroll) ♥ Vivace (Pullip Hello Kitty) ♥
+1 as seller, fast shipping, great comunication and lovely Dal!!! Thanks again ^^
[Image: logoboycotttiny.png]
I look forward to possibly buying from you in the future :]
+1 seller
I purchased Panda's stock from her, and it arrived really quick, was package very well too! Thank you!
+1 as an awesome seller! Thank you for Lala!! smile

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
PM'd and awaiting reply.
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a seller. Nice communication and shipped out quickly. I really like the stockoutfit and card I bought from her.
+1 super positive!

Super friendly and patient seller, cheap and reasonable prices, fast shipping, nice extras! Thank you!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD