Steampunk Eos
(03-12-2010, 03:15 AM)babelglyph Wrote:
(03-12-2010, 02:13 AM)Cartagia Wrote:
(03-11-2010, 07:49 AM)Zully Quirke Wrote: I did a bit of googling and I saw a quote in yen that landed it in the $174USD range.

Where do you go about actually buying these?

DollyMarket or Valley of the Dolls are popular choices, but right now Eos isn't released, so no where. D: *makes grabby hands for her!*

I gotta advocate for PullipStyle here, they are by far the most fair with prices, shipping times, and of course, shipping prices! smile VotD tends to have more variety but they greatly overcharge for shipping and their prices aren't always so great either. PS has confirmed via PM that they will be carrying Eos.

I have to admit PS is my favorite. XD VotD kind of makes buying from them impossible with $45 for overseas. D: Glad PS is going to have her, thanks for letting us know! =D
Ah! So this is going to be released on websites. Totally new to the Pullip scene; I know in BJD's sometimes artists dolls are sold just by the artists, so wasn't sure if that was the case here or not.

Is there a release date? Or do we just have to keep refreshing? XD
[Image: dolls.png]

Taeyangs/Pullips:
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] spaaaaaaaace
Rayne space Steampunk Eos [Preordered]
i need her.
i saw the steampunk Dal and i really loved her too...eos reminds me of rovam a bit!
FYI, it's up for preorder on Pullip Style now! Release date is June 2010.

Taeyangs/Pullips:
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] spaaaaaaaace
Do you happen to have any pics of the Steampunk Dal? Also I am a little confused; I thought the Steampunks would be released as a set (Steampunk Dal and Pullip, etc) at the same time, but according the Pullipstyle the Steampunk Pullip is releasing in June, but their Dal June release is the police/SS officer one :/ Anyone know when they Steampunk Dal will be available?
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
I know I'm really interested in the Taeyang. Though for my wallet's sake, I'm kind of glad they're coming out staggered. Tongue

Taeyangs/Pullips:
Prixton said: Do you happen to have any pics of the Steampunk Dal? Also I am a little confused; I thought the Steampunks would be released as a set (Steampunk Dal and Pullip, etc) at the same time, but according the Pullipstyle the Steampunk Pullip is releasing in June, but their Dal June release is the police/SS officer one :/ Anyone know when they Steampunk Dal will be available?

I saw these:

Amazing, she's so beautiful! Pre-ordered her XD

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

Lovely photos, Suemomo!!!
I think she's gorgeous, I haven't been this excited for a new release in a while. I pre-ordered her last night, so excited!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
She's sooooooo amazing! I was looking at PS last night and saw her, it was love at first sight. Heart 2 I have to save-up a lot to pre-order her tho... upside down
(03-13-2010, 02:01 AM)Prixton Wrote: Do you happen to have any pics of the Steampunk Dal? Also I am a little confused; I thought the Steampunks would be released as a set (Steampunk Dal and Pullip, etc) at the same time, but according the Pullipstyle the Steampunk Pullip is releasing in June, but their Dal June release is the police/SS officer one :/ Anyone know when they Steampunk Dal will be available?

From what I understand, this is the schedule for the Steampunks:

Pullip: June 2010
Taeyang: August 2010
Byul: November 2010
Dal: February 2011

It'll be a long while before the Dal comes out =/
[Image: MyPullipsNew2.png]
[Image: neonoir.gif][Image: TeacherSebastian.gif][Image: 0c7fbf74.gif][Image: Eos2-1.gif] [Image: Afternoon.gif][Image: Prunella.gif][Image: Fanatica.gif][Image: Chloi.gif][Image: Miku.gif][Image: SnowMiku.gif][Image: Melissa.gif]
(03-14-2010, 12:05 PM)kleine_motte Wrote:
(03-13-2010, 02:01 AM)Prixton Wrote: Do you happen to have any pics of the Steampunk Dal? Also I am a little confused; I thought the Steampunks would be released as a set (Steampunk Dal and Pullip, etc) at the same time, but according the Pullipstyle the Steampunk Pullip is releasing in June, but their Dal June release is the police/SS officer one :/ Anyone know when they Steampunk Dal will be available?

From what I understand, this is the schedule for the Steampunks:

Pullip: June 2010
Taeyang: August 2010
Byul: November 2010
Dal: February 2011

It'll be a long while before the Dal comes out =/

I can confirm this schedule from the Groove blog post. I read just enough kanji to be able to get the dates right! XD

It will be a long while, but think of it as plenty of time to save up the money... <3
omg o.o that is amazing I've never seen a doll like it.
I love this steampunk style so much especially the puffy pants! The only thing i don't quite like is the dark brown eyelids~ It'll be nicer if its light brown or like glossy nude eyelids? personal opinion... ^.^
[Image: signaturecopy.jpg]