A day at the park....sorta....
My husband took me to the park to help with pictures of my dolls for our anniversary today (Yay! 3 years!) and well....... This did NOT go as planned. It ended up being way too windy and kept blowing the dolls down and there was a wedding getting ready to start that was taking up the whole park and the sun was way too bright and washed everything out. BUT! I did find some good places for pictures when we go back again on a different day and hopefully that day won't have so many glitches. Anyway, while none of these turned out quite as I had hoped (They were all too washed out or blurry because I was too nervous about the wind toppling them to focus properly) they are still kinda cute so I thought I'd share.

Kona carrying Anyabelle around. He just adores the little kids. And he's just so cute with them!
[Image: KonaAnyabelle.jpg]

All sprawled out on the grass. Saiyuki refused to sprawl....
[Image: park.jpg]

Posing on the steps. Saiyuki was annoyed with all the pics. She just wanted to go do her own thing.
[Image: park3.jpg]
[Image: park2.jpg]

And just because Kona was standing so well and not threatening to tumble at all I got a few of him by himself. With the wind I just couldn't keep his hair out of his eyes.
[Image: Konapark.jpg]
[Image: Konapark2.jpg]

Then Zoey climbed up because she wanted in the pic too.
[Image: KonaZoeypark.jpg]

Before we left I took a pic of everyone in front of this tree but all of them were dreadful except Little Kat's.
[Image: LittleKatpark.jpg]

And a picture of my husband ruining the picture but saving Saiyuki from falling on her head so it's all good. Evil wind! Trying to hurt Saiyuki! :flaming:
[Image: rescue.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
A day at the park....sorta.... - by kaoskat - 03-14-2010, 08:56 AM
RE: A day at the park....sorta.... - by Cartagia - 03-14-2010, 09:12 AM
RE: A day at the park....sorta.... - by SceneNeko - 03-15-2010, 08:34 AM
RE: A day at the park....sorta.... - by Akkiko - 03-16-2010, 06:21 AM