Mitzi
I didn't see a thread yet for this lovely girl, so I thought I would ask. I've been thinking about parting with my Mitzi, and would love some advice on what might be a good asking price for her.

Mitzi would come near-complete (she's just missing her tiny white socks and leopard slippers, I cannot find the darn things >_<;; ).
She's had just a couple mods - faux eyelashes added in addition to her own, and her body was swapped with a Volks EB beauty soft-bust body (a beautiful match, much better than her own type 2 I think). Her face-up is untouched, her wig was washed and conditioned, but otherwise untouched.

Any advice you can provide would be very helpful. Thanks so much in advance! <3
I second wanting to know value on a Mitzi, she is one I really want to buy, but I have not seen her around for sale since I got back into collecting.
Its been a while since I bought my Mitzi's but I don't think her price has changed much. My first Mitzi I got on ebay OOB but mint for $140 and my second Mitzi was $90 nude if I remember correctly. ^__^
I don't know if this is a great price or not, but I just bought a NRFB Mitzi for $195 shipped. Can't wait to get her!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2