My first pullip has arrived!
[Image: 98733643.png]

She arrived yesterday, (was too busy to post).

Her hair hasn't arrived yet and I'm kind of stuck for a name. I was thinking Veruca or Octavia. I'm hoping when her hair arrives she will tell me her name then. She hasn't got much of a wardrobe either, I'm hoping to slowly build it up over the next few months, but in the mean time all I had was some barbie clothes, and this was the least obcenely pink outfit. Her boots however I love, I'm not sure I ever want to take them off of her.

[Image: 22134022.png]

Here she is with Seb, who I got at the same time as her, but he was new in box, and I only de-boxed him today. I had no clothes for him what so ever, and even though I'll probably put his stock back on tonight I wanted to see how he fit some other outfits so I bought some.

I really do love Seb, bar two minor details.
#1 His wig, one half of it is all hard, like he had styling gell in it or something.
#2 His eye chips, which are great in their uniqueness but compared to my pullip they don't seem as 'alive' and they don't seem to focus on you like hers do.

Oh and number #3, I'm *really* scared I'm going to break him. He is bigger than her, but she seems much more sturdier than he does, if it makes any sense at all.

[Image: 28314527.png]

They arn't a couple, just had them posed that way for the photo =) I better put Seb's stock back on, I don't think he really appreciates the clothes he has at the moment Tongue

So overall, very much in love with my first two <3 I was so excited when I picked up the box from the post office I was almost skipping down the street XD
Aw she's so lovely! You are VERY lucky! grin
Hopefully I'm getting my first one soon yay
If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh Bear
Very nice, what color is her wig going to be?
Aww! She's soo pretty! I can't wait for wig pictures! .....Yeah Tae's do break, but if he does you can always get him an obitsu. :/ Watch out mostly for the ankles and possibly the shoulder joints?
maybe you can wash the gel out of his hair? my friend has a sebastian too, and I think she washed it out, and cut it a bit and now it looks great! lol!
Thanks smile

I've been *very* careful about his ankles so far. I will most likely wash it out, but I was so confused as to why they only gelled the right side of his head and not the other? Makes no sense to me.

As for my lady's wig, I have a purple one coming...and a pink one...and a white one with pink tips...and a black one with pink tips...depends on which I like on her best when they arrive is which she'll get.
She is so cute! Congrats!
(04-17-2010, 08:55 AM)Tagi Wrote: As for my lady's wig, I have a purple one coming...and a pink one...and a white one with pink tips...and a black one with pink tips...depends on which I like on her best when they arrive is which she'll get.

haha, quite the wig show you're going to have I hope! I hope we get to see pictures!
Ooh congratulations! :3 I can't wait to see her with her various wigs, and he is very gorgeous! My friend FeltNinja wants him. XD
Congratulations! She is very pretty--I love the dramatic face-up on the pullip. Is she an Adsiltia?

And Sebastian is probably my Taeyang grail--I don't have him in my collection and probably won't...so congrats on him too!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
TheAnie @ I will have to, I'm hoping they arrive tomorrow actually.

Cartagia @ Thanks! I hope your friend gets him. Her own though, not mine >_>

KiraKira @ Yup, she is an Adsiltia good spotting wink
Beautiful doll, lovely face up! I can't wait to see her with her wig!
i love violet eyes...really beautiful face-up...
Cute!!

My Fleur has that same pink/blue dress from Barbie on. It's her fave.
Congrats on your new-ish gal! (I'm late posting!)
She is gorgeous and I bet she will tell you her name soon! Did her wigs come yet?
^Nope not yet! But she did tell me her name was Sophie. Yelled it at me actually.

"Stop calling me 'girl' will ya?! It's Sophie!" I think were her words XD