Twins and Hats
The twins got new hats! They were made by Tragic Stitches (she has some for sale too!) Though Pita isnt to happy about me putting the hat on her. Parfait on the other hand loves hers.

[Image: twinshats2.jpg]

[Image: parfaithat3.jpg]

[Image: pitahat3.jpg]
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

LOL How cute ! Pita doesnt seem too happy though XD look at her pout !
Pita & Parfait look too cute in the hats! I also purchased a couple of hats from Tragic Stitches, but I've been too lazy to take photos...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Awww those are adorable!
Cute! Did they choose the hats themselves? I noticed there is a bit of their personality showing through. wink
(04-28-2010, 12:05 AM)Jen Wrote: Cute! Did they choose the hats themselves? I noticed there is a bit of their personality showing through. wink

Nope, Tragic Stitches surprised us with them.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Ah that's fun!
Waiii I love your twins, they are sooooo cute with their hats ^^ <3
AWW! LOL! Pita is very displeased! LMAO! We all hate family photoshoots Pita! LOL!
Very cute and funny
Those hats are so cute! The buttons on them reall make them!