Ai Kotoba!~ (Vocaloids + Monzo + Chalco)
My vocaloids came literally a day after my Soom Monzo and I never got around to a picfic introducing them so here's a bit of a picfic for it XD

If you're wondering why the picfics location changed midway...Monzo decided to take a nosedive I luckily caught him but he scratched paint right over his eye i was lucky enough to get off but -____- my resin boys hate me for some reason.

Raiden = Monzo
Kaede = Chalco

for all those who don't know. Monzos the bigger musclier one XD

Raiden: Hello ladies, time to introduce myself properly, I'm Raiden and this is my lil bro Kaede
Kaede: HALF brother, it pains me to admit it.
[Image: vocaloidmonzo01.jpg]

Raiden: I'm looking for a lady...about 5'5, E cup...
Kaede: I will hit you.
Raiden: well actually we're here to introduce some others too..
[Image: vocaloidmonzo02.jpg]

Kaede: you disappoint me so much.
[Image: vocaloidmonzo03.jpg]

Raiden: oh hush you, I need a lady, the only ladies here are about half my size... or less.
[Image: vocaloidmonzo04.jpg]

Miku: MIKUUU! *unnoticed*
Kaede: *arguing* you're such a pig of a person
Raiden: just cause you don't get the ladies
[Image: vocaloidmonzo05.jpg]

Raiden: so anyway where's the person we're introducing?
[Image: vocaloidmonzo06.jpg]

Kaede: I don't know, im sure they were around here somewhere...
[Image: vocaloidmonzo07.jpg]

Miku: teehee! I will surprise them!
[Image: vocaloidmonzo08.jpg]

Miku: Over the limit of science technology I have come here!
[Image: vocaloidmonzo09.jpg]

Miku: Let me sing you a song! Miku miku ni shite ageru~ I'll make you miku miku ed!
[Image: vocaloidmonzo10.jpg]

Raiden: no thats oka...
Miku: Boku toka, kimi toka, koi toka, ai toka, 
suki toka, kirai toka, 
Mata utau ne~~~~ =^-^=
[Image: vocaloidmonzo11.jpg]

Raiden: Oh my god its so freaking high pitched my ears hurt SO FREAKING MUCH. MAKE IT STOP.
[Image: vocaloidmonzo12.jpg]

Miku: Ima kimi ga suki de, Teka kimi ga suki de, Mushiro kimi ga suki de, Konna baka na boku wo kimi ha suki de, Aishitekurete~ Konna uta kiite naitekurete~ ARIGATOU~
[Image: vocaloidmonzo13.jpg]

Kaede: well this is rather entertaining *snort* Keep singing Miku!
[Image: vocaloidmonzo14.jpg]

Rin&Len: Can we help out Miku nee-chan?!
[Image: vocaloidmonzo15.jpg]

Miku: Hai~! Lets all sing togetherr!!
[Image: vocaloidmonzo16.jpg]

Miku: Lalalalalalala...
Asa me ga samete massaki ni omoiukabu kimi no koto~
[Image: vocaloidmonzo17.jpg]

Raiden: MAKE IT STOP OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP.
[Image: vocaloidmonzo18.jpg]

Kaede: Heh...here have a leek
Miku *offscreen*: NEGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~
Raiden: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.
[Image: vocaloidmonzo19.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
HAHAHAHA ROFL XD
Pleaaaase do more picfics with your boys! They're always hilarious when they encounter Pullips grin

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

My favorite will always be the oreo picfic. But this comes close!
"Kaede: Heh...here have a leek"
XD XD XD
Kaede snorted yay thats so cute
(05-26-2011, 02:00 AM)Chihiro Wrote: HAHAHAHA ROFL XD
Pleaaaase do more picfics with your boys! They're always hilarious when they encounter Pullips grin

XDDDD I shall try! although i was a bit scarred when Raiden took a dive D: LOL. XD

(05-26-2011, 02:21 AM)Teslithia Wrote: My favorite will always be the oreo picfic. But this comes close!
"Kaede: Heh...here have a leek"
XD XD XD

XDDDD LOLOLOL. Kaede loves it when Raiden's getting tortured xP !

(05-26-2011, 02:33 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: Kaede snorted yay thats so cute

XD LOL.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
That last panel was epic, as was the photo with all them signing together! <3 Another great photostory!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
The last panel is a thing of beauty. grin
[Image: girlswinter.png]
Raiden's reaction to Vocaloid is similar to my husband's.

Hilarious! Great work, Hannah!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
LOL
I love Miku, I really do. But I have to agree about her voice. I'd have to say Luka has the best voice.
Your pic-fic reminds me that I really need to buy Miku. She's so darn pretty. Did she come with any flaws?
[Image: Bianca.gif]
(05-26-2011, 03:43 PM)mrsmarks Wrote: That last panel was epic, as was the photo with all them signing together! <3 Another great photostory!

Thank you! XD i love the leeks she comes with, pity you have to blu tack them to her hands xD

(05-26-2011, 03:55 PM)etonia Wrote: The last panel is a thing of beauty. grin

orly? XD kaede handing raiden a leek?

(05-27-2011, 12:00 AM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: Raiden's reaction to Vocaloid is similar to my husband's.

Hilarious! Great work, Hannah!

LMAO thank you! Raiden's got such big ears they pick up the high pitchedness a bit more XD poor boy!

(05-27-2011, 01:01 AM)Arara Wrote: LOL
I love Miku, I really do. But I have to agree about her voice. I'd have to say Luka has the best voice.
Your pic-fic reminds me that I really need to buy Miku. She's so darn pretty. Did she come with any flaws?

She is adorable, I love her voice but Raiden's ears are so large they pick it up so much more XD heehee.
Mine came fine, she had a black smudge on her nose that came off with one swipe of sand paper so thats alright, I've left most of the plastic on her though but no staining :3

Flickr
Raiden wouldn't you know, be angry enough to actually try kill them would he >_>
[Image: richestoresin.png]