Keelin and Mizuki
Keelin and Mizuki got their new shirt/s in the mail from MissMandyLynne, so I took them out for a shoot. grin

[Image: 101_1130.JPG]

[Image: 101_1131.JPG]

[Image: 101_1135.JPG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: 101_1183.JPG]

[Image: 101_1186.JPG]

[Image: 101_1169.JPG]

[Image: 101_1171.JPG]

[Image: 101_1172.JPG]

[Image: 101_1173.JPG]

Yay!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
see now thats no fair - that shirt looks so much better then it ever did on any of my girls - and surprising enough it was actually made to be a mini dress - lol - they look great
Your girls look great! Is the green one handmade? I love the design, and I haven't seen one like it before.

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
(05-18-2010, 02:42 PM)kelseyvc Wrote: Your girls look great! Is the green one handmade? I love the design, and I haven't seen one like it before.

yeah its handmade - Myufish made it for my custom mini about a year ago yay
@Mandy, lol! I tried it on my Dal, and it looked adorable, but it definitly wasn't her style (she's totally...not quite punk, but moreso a tomboy), so I tried it on Keelin, and it fit her style amazingly, as she's more soft, girly, and vintagey.

@Kelsey, Thanks! And I love it too. smile
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
They're lovely! :3 Love that casual summer look!
they're both beautiful! love their outfits!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_28] Sachi (Uncanricky) [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_28] Tina (Cinciallegra) [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_26] Ayumi (Aya)
Thank you!
My Dolls:
Love the pictures and that green shirt is adorable!