The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 17 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Akanes new eyechips~
She loves Hangry's stock as Hangry is being transformed into Chihiro, Akane loves her white eyes and neon yellow hair! Even though the hoodie might be a bit short XD

Oh what to do today...I know we'll have mint icecream for dinner!
[Image: akane1.jpg]

A cute punk outfit! I'll take it from Dal's closet... It'll fit me! Feel like so...
[Image: akane2.jpg]

My socks are adorable aren't they?
[Image: akane3.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Awww she's so cute! Hangry's stock and wig looks great with Mir's face-up ♥
(05-21-2010, 02:33 PM)lindsey.kaye Wrote: Awww she's so cute! Hangry's stock and wig looks great with Mir's face-up ♥

Thank you XD I know! She's rather gothic looking as it is so she looks great in anything with red and black! She really is a beautiful doll~
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
gorgeous ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Never knew Mir was so versatile, I kind of want one now Tongue
Are you planning to paint the pupils on the eyechips?
^ I was thinking the same thing about Mir being versatile. I want one now as well...her face up is really stunning. grin

She's really beautiful the way you've made her Hannahnoface!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
(05-22-2010, 09:10 AM)anniemilktea Wrote: Never knew Mir was so versatile, I kind of want one now Tongue
Are you planning to paint the pupils on the eyechips?

Mir is a very gorgeous doll! You have to look past her huge and elaborate stock and she's got a lovely face XD Maybe! I kind of liked the creepy no pupil thing and put backing on the pupils but I might XD

(05-22-2010, 01:32 PM)pianogirl Wrote: ^ I was thinking the same thing about Mir being versatile. I want one now as well...her face up is really stunning. grin

She's really beautiful the way you've made her Hannahnoface!

Thank you! She really is a stunning doll! She's really lovely and pale too, but not as pale as Elisabeth XD

Flickr
The eyes are amazing! So eerie~