Arrival story...
I think Chihiro has to be my favorite. She's just so laid back and *well whatever, that's cool". lol

And congrats on twins, they are gorgeous!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Wow, your girls are just so adorable! Congrats on having twin Isolde(s)!

I am very into twin/triplet girls. It can get very crowded though!

I cannot wait to see how your family likes Eos or should I say "Sorako". That will be an interesting homecoming. Sorako looks like she carries a lot of gear, you may have to make a lot more room on some more shelves...

=)
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
This was really funny! grin I really like Akane, she's very pretty!
(07-02-2010, 03:53 AM)vertefae Wrote: I think Chihiro has to be my favorite. She's just so laid back and *well whatever, that's cool". lol

And congrats on twins, they are gorgeous!

Chihiro's pretty easy going, doesn't want to get involved with Pullips too much although she loves her family XD

Thanks! I do love my girls <3

(07-02-2010, 03:02 PM)RacerGT Wrote: Wow, your girls are just so adorable! Congrats on having twin Isolde(s)!

I am very into twin/triplet girls. It can get very crowded though!

I cannot wait to see how your family likes Eos or should I say "Sorako". That will be an interesting homecoming. Sorako looks like she carries a lot of gear, you may have to make a lot more room on some more shelves...

=)

Thankyou XD
It can be, Although since i rewigged Vanille its easier cause Isolde's wigs are ridiculously huge.

Sorako's going to be pretty adventurous, leading the rest of them into stupid situations XD "TO THE KITCHEN SO WE MAY FEAST ON CANDY!"
I'm looking around for a good display case for them cause I don't even think a taeyang will fit on my shelf and one of them will be coming soon, sadly not for Akane XD

(07-02-2010, 03:05 PM)Lavender Wrote: This was really funny! grin I really like Akane, she's very pretty!

Thanks grin Akane was my first Pullip and I love her so dearly <3 XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr