Arrival Story (Pic Heavy)
So I got a package in the mail today XD super excited! This is how it went..

Akane: So I beat that boss in like 15 seconds no joke!
Chihiro: Oh whatever I don't care
Vanille: Whats that?
[Image: Arrival1.jpg]

*box*
[Image: Arrival2.jpg]

Akane:...........NEW DOLLS.
[Image: Arrival3.jpg]

Akane: *LEAP* TAEYAAAANGGGGSSSS
[Image: Arrival4.jpg]

Vanille: Well lets get them out of there...
[Image: Arrival5.jpg]

Vanille: *slice*
[Image: Arrival6.jpg]

Isolde and Chihiro: oooooh
[Image: Arrival7.jpg]

*BANG CRASH SHOOOOOOOM*
[Image: Arrival8.jpg]

Akane: .....anyone know what that was?
[Image: Arrival10.jpg]

Vanille: Anyway lets get him out of there.
Akane: oooho I wonder what he is, a Maguna? LOL. weird hat guy.
[Image: Arrival11.jpg]

Akane: ....omg Richt..
[Image: Arrival12.jpg]

Richt: AKANE. Oh darling I've been waiting for you! Ever since you left the factory I've been trying to get out of this box to find you!
[Image: Arrival13.jpg]

Akane: Curses its a gay doll.
[Image: Arrival14.jpg]

Richt: Honey I've missed you so much.
Akane: Yeah...well...
[Image: Arrival15.jpg]

Richt: Don't you love me anymore?! *cries*
[Image: Arrival16.jpg]

Chihiro: wow he really looks gay..
Vanille: There there, she's probably just shocked its been so long.
[Image: Arrival17.jpg]

Richt: *sniff* really?
Vanille: Of course, here we'll let you two talk.
[Image: Arrival18.jpg]

Vanille: Cmon Chihiro..
Chihiro: wwaaaiiitt I wanna see
[Image: Arrival19.jpg]

Isolde: Well this is certainly odd, pity it wasnt an Arion...*sigh*
[Image: Arrival20.jpg]

Chihiro: Oh whats this.
[Image: Arrival21.jpg]

Chihiro: OOOH, its a Dal!....rather tiny though.
[Image: Arrival22.jpg]

Neiryo: Who are you calling tiny?! get me out of here.
[Image: Arrival23.jpg]

Chihiro: Awww cmon you can be my friend
Neiryo: Hey...HEY PUT ME DOWN.
[Image: Arrival24.jpg]

Neiryo: WHY IS IT THAT US MINIS END UP AS BABIES OR AS TOYS, LET ME GO.
[Image: Arrival25.jpg]

Chihiro: Teehee, don't worry little Dal, I know you're just as important as us all.
[Image: Arrival26.jpg]

Nosferatu: Excuse me but where is Elisabeth?
Isolde:.....
[Image: Arrival27.jpg]

Isolde: Elisabeth there is no.......*trails off*
[Image: Arrival28.jpg]

Isolde: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH VAMPIRRREEEEEEEE
[Image: Arrival29.jpg]

Nosferatu: Was it something I said?
[Image: Arrival30.jpg]

Bonus. They've now taken up a shelf xD Nosferatu JUST fit, silly high heels and stand, I'm lucky he fit though D:
Oh and march hare didn't make a cameo cause I didn't know how to fit her in somehow and the fact that she was an extra i didn't know was coming XD

[Image: Arrival31.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
HAHA Your arrival stories are hilarious. I love Chihiro, she's so cute. <33 And that's certainly not the reaction I was expecting from Akane! SHE GOT HER TAEYANG! (But I totally see why she's being weird...) xD

Poor Elisabeth-less Nosferatu. Looks like there's going to be a new haughty doll around. xD
oh i love all your stories - and i cant believe Akane thinks Richt is gay - i mean hes showing his love for her even before hes out of the box hopefully she'll come around - hes a cute boy yay
(07-09-2010, 02:49 PM)usagi_no_hotaru Wrote: HAHA Your arrival stories are hilarious. I love Chihiro, she's so cute. <33 And that's certainly not the reaction I was expecting from Akane! SHE GOT HER TAEYANG! (But I totally see why she's being weird...) xD

Poor Elisabeth-less Nosferatu. Looks like there's going to be a new haughty doll around. xD

LOL XD Chihiro's happy there is some sort of dal in the house...even if it is tiny. Akane do loves Richt but....yeah the outfit just XD

He's going to be sulking around the room i think XD Till Elisabeth comes. And hijacking my credit card T_T

(07-09-2010, 03:15 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: oh i love all your stories - and i cant believe Akane thinks Richt is gay - i mean hes showing his love for her even before hes out of the box hopefully she'll come around - hes a cute boy yay

Thank you, oh she loves him so its okay XD she's just being silly. I actually posed them for a picture and forgot to take it where they're hugging T____T and I'm too lazy to put them all back into place XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
wow your family is sure growing smile Congrats and thanks for sharing - great pics as always and glad Akane got her Tae grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
Thanks! I put money away everytime I get paid after bills and put it towards dolls XD
Oh yes XD She's happy! I might need another Dal in the house though...

Flickr
Haha, Akane's reaction to him is so funny! smile
Photobucket
YAY! Nosferatu! poor little guy getting yelled at and ran away from like that though, Isolde is mean. XD

BTW make sure to get him some decent shoes, the paint rubs right off his stock ones onto anything they touch. My guy went barefoot for weeks XD
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
XD I think it was his skin/eyes that made her die inside. They get along okay now though.

Oooohh 0_0 Thanks for the note! I might just spray them with sealant or something, he's going to be one of my staying stock dolls :/

Flickr