Nosferatu gets a shock~
Since Nos didn't get much of a part in the arrival story, he got himself a picfic XD

Edit: realized I already called a picfic this LOL.

Nosferatu: .....
Akane: Zzzzz mmmcake
[Image: NosferatuLulz1.jpg]

Nosferatu: Everyones asleep...good, its time to feed.
[Image: NosferatuLulz2.jpg]

Nosferatu: Maiden, I'm sorry, I would not normally harm a human but my dear Elisabeth is not here to help supply me with my food. You must sacrifice some blood to me...
[Image: NosferatuLulz3.jpg]

Nosferatu: Your slender pale neck...
[Image: NosferatuLulz4.jpg]

March Hare, Chihiro and Neiryo: What are you doing?
[Image: NosferatuLulz5.jpg]

Nosferatu: OH Um NOTHING. I'm doing absolutely positively definitely nothing!
[Image: NosferatuLulz6.jpg]

Nosferatu: And may I ask why you charming little ladies are not sleeping peacefully?
[Image: NosferatuLulz7.jpg]

Neiryo and March Hare: We're Mini's we don't have eyelids *stare*
[Image: NosferatuLulz8.jpg]

Chihiro: I'm a dal, I don't have a blinking mechanism.
[Image: NosferatuLulz9.jpg]

Chihiro: I've never slept a wink of sleep.
[Image: NosferatuLulz10.jpg]

Chihiro: Ever.
[Image: NosferatuLulz11.jpg]

Nosferatu: Oh my god they're so creepy oh hurry Elisabeth and get here they're so scary oh my god what do i do.
[Image: NosferatuLulz12.jpg]

Akane: Mmmmm one at a time...don't touch there William I am your master...back Seiran...oh hello Sage...mmmm
[Image: NosferatuLulz13.jpg]

XD Hope you liked it!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Hahahaha poor Dal never ever gets to sleep XD The cute little staring minies! Rofl @ Akane and her interesting dreams

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

*rofl* "stares" haha!

Poor Nosferatu, I hope he finds his Elizabeth teehee

And Akane, o_o !!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
(07-12-2010, 05:10 AM)SceneNeko Wrote: Hahahaha poor Dal never ever gets to sleep XD The cute little staring minies! Rofl @ Akane and her interesting dreams

LOL, I don't wanna know what Akane was dreaming of, was probably dirty. XD

(07-12-2010, 05:10 AM)Gaspode Wrote: *rofl* "stares" haha!

Poor Nosferatu, I hope he finds his Elizabeth teehee

And Akane, o_o !!

XD they like to stare. He will soon...once I have the money XD

LOL she's a dirty perv in her dreams XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
ahem, I don't think its only in her dreams wink
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
"We're Mini's we don't have eyelids *stare*"

Okay, that was hilarious! XD Best line ever!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
I literally snorted at the "ever" picture, haha! I love this
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Too funny
Thanks guys XD I think Nosferatu got a bit of a shock...he went into the outside world today with the sun and hid behind trees XD
I'll have to get his elisabeth soon...when i save up

Flickr
Ah - poor Nosferatu - and he's so pretty!
Haha, this made me actually laugh out loud.
Photobucket
Haha, this is great!!
Nosferatus is very cute!!!! ^3^
Hehe, Nosferatu is awesome. LOL
I was going to put up a post of my new girl Layla. I just can't right now, this story and Nosferatu's failed attempt is so hilarious!! Your Pullip family stories are darling, darlin'!!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]