Poll: Should I do a series of picfics?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
93.33%
14 93.33%
No.
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

It's Colorfasting Day...
So it was time for me to colorfast the boy's clothes today, and unfortunately I only had two shirts for them XD (It's hard finding taeyang clothes...nice ones at least, i gotta buy some @_@)

Hannah: Now you two sit tight while I go colorfast your outfits it'll be awhile so just take it easy.
Nosferatu: This could not be more demeaning.
Richt: Could be worse I guess..
[Image: Richtandnos1.jpg]

Nosferatu: How, could this possibly be worse?
Richt: Well..Elisabeth could be here and it'd be colorfast day for her too, I'd be seeing your lady naked.
Nosferatu: Point taken, at least I won't be seeing Akane naked, her clothes are already colorfasted.
[Image: Richtandnos2.jpg]

Akane: *Strolls past*
Richt: .........
Nosferatu: ...
[Image: Richtandnos3.jpg]

Richt: WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A SHIRT.
Totoro: *Censorship totoro*
[Image: Richtandnos4.jpg]

Richt: COME BACK BEFORE ANYONE ELSE SEES (although all the men in the house have already now seen...)
[Image: Richtandnos5.jpg]

Richt: Put this on, now please. I don't know why you have no shirt on but..
Akane: It's hot, Hannah's out so the aircon is off. I thought I might just stroll around.
[Image: Richtandnos6.jpg]

Akane: Teeeheeeee he's naked now
[Image: Richtandnos7.jpg]

Richt: Sigh.........
[Image: Richtandnos8.jpg]

Richt: Hey...Nos you're a friend aren't you...?
Nosferatu: You're not getting my shirt.
[Image: Richtandnos9.jpg]

XD excuse my finger in one picture i forgot to crop it.
Hope you like it..
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
That was the funniest one you've done yet! XD
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Thanks XD the boys aren't happy about the nakedness. LOL.
Nosferatu will not surrender that shirt until his stock is dry XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
haha - oh i love this yay you shuld deffently keep it up
Thank you XD I just might! I find it so much fun to do them...and silly antics.

Flickr
Lmao my favorite part is the first censorship picture. this was hilarious!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Thanks XD I think censorship totoro will be a running gag when there's any possible doll nudity LOL.

Flickr
That was HILARIOUS! I love your pic fics xD
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
Thank you XD I'm hoping to do a few a week!

Flickr
This is awesome, you should totally keep it up! And, I love censorship Totoro! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Haha, these are always so funny. What is colorfasting?
Photobucket
(07-17-2010, 05:32 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: This is awesome, you should totally keep it up! And, I love censorship Totoro! smile

Thanks! I think i shall XD LOL censorship totoro is love, he's comfy! LOL

(07-17-2010, 10:34 PM)dollhousefan24 Wrote: Haha, these are always so funny. What is colorfasting?

Thank youuu xD colorfasting is when you soak the dolls clothing (It's pretty mandatory on black/red clothes which both Richt and Nosferatu wear) in a vinegar and water solution to 'colorfast' the clothes so they dont stain the doll. grin so they were nakey while their clothes were soaked and dried XD

Flickr
:O I LOVE your picfics! They're so funny and I always get a good laugh from them grin

The censorship Totoro is awesome! Tongue
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
I love!!! *__* So very cute!!