The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Some photos of my family
Unfortunately my dollies are stuck on a shelf at the moment while I redo their house! Tongue

This is Miyuki showing off her favorite poster of her favorite singer Miyavi (she has a major crush on him)

Photobucket

This is the sad shelf they are currently stuck on:

Photobucket

This is from left to right: Arietta(still doesn't have a name), Miyuki, Shrinkle and Munkey

Photobucket
Shrinkle used to be Lan Ake and jemmifire did her face-up for me!

This is an old pic: left to right: Shrinkle before her customization, my sisters Cornice and Miyuki all playing Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil
Photobucket
oh i forgot to add this pic: you can see Shrinkles face better!

Photobucket
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
Love the pics! Shrinkles is so pretty! She kinda looks like Prunella, I would have never guessed she used to be Lan Ake!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

Oh, wow~ they're all so cute and pretty~ >w< <33

Shrinkles is so cute!! O WO<3
(she's the one with the blue fur wig, right? >w<;; )

Love the bright outfits. o wo

I can't wait to see their house after you redo it! ^^
Thank you, I can't believe Shrinkle was once Lan Ake either, in the commissions section jemmifire has several extra perty pics of her on here, with much better outfits! Tongue

Yah Shrinkle is my blue haired princess! and Munkey, poor baby, is still incomplete, he needs a new wig and complete face-up--when i finally get his he will be unrecognizable as well!
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
Shrinkle is awesome, I love her bright colors! I'm a big fan of bright blues though, so I might be a bit biased. Tongue
[Image: dolldolls.jpg]
Check out our blog!
Yes I love the bright colors and when I saw some of jemmifie's other customs I knew she was the one I wanted to do my Shrinky-poo! :p