Innocent World Themed Dolls Box Opening :D
Friday night my Innocent World themed dolls arrived and I was BEYOND excited! Here is the full box picture before I remove them

[Image: IMG_3625Group.jpg]

So fast forward an hour and a half of me fighting with tape and twisty tie wires to remove all of the girls from their boxes, yes much squee'ing kept occurring over the various discovered moments of cuteness.

Check out these tiny shoes and how detailed they are! All of their shoes were just amazing in the details, Hermine's little white boots even had 'zippers' in the back just like the real shoes!

[Image: IMG_3640Shoes.jpg]

So here we at last, a deboxed and fluffed set of lovely girls: Clair, Tiphona and Hermine. I haven't thought of what names I want to call them yet, I wanted to wait and see what their personalities seemed like before I started really thinking about it. I am madly in love with Clair's super curly hair, I really think all of my dolls may have curly hair from here on out! So cute!!!

[Image: IMG_3652AllGroup.jpg]

One last shot of Tiphona with her parasol. yay I am hoping I can take some nicer pictures this weekend with better lighting, as long as it's not raining that is.

[Image: IMG_3644Tiphona.jpg]

Loads more pictures and babble are over on my blog here.
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

They are so gorgeous and detailed!! :O I really regret not getting Tiphona now....

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
So cute. I love how green the Pullips eyes are
Stunning! I absolutely love Tiphona's eyechips too.
(07-27-2010, 01:04 AM)kelsey Wrote: They are so gorgeous and detailed!! :O I really regret not getting Tiphona now....

Uh oh, maybe you can still order one?
(07-27-2010, 03:17 AM)ianastar Wrote: So cute. I love how green the Pullips eyes are

They are a much brighter green than I was expecting, I really like them though. yay
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr