Chantilly's first Photoshoot
Decided to take Chanti into the backyard for a few little pictures x3 she's so beautiful and photogenic!

The little girl got lost in a forest on the way to a teaparty one day
[Image: chanti6.jpg]

She was scared and wanted to go some place happy
[Image: chanti7.jpg]

"I know!" she exclaimed, "I'll make a wish on this dandelion"
[Image: chanti5.jpg]

She blew hard on the dandelion as hard as she could!
[Image: chanti4.jpg]

And all of a sudden she was in a field of flowers
[Image: chanti2.jpg]

I'm so glad my wish came true!
[Image: chanti8.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Awwww!

I enjoy all your PicFics, but I especially love the gentle mood in this one <3

Also, great "legs akimbo" pose in that field of flowers photo. So cute!
Awww, Chanti is so cute <3

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

Thanks you both! She's such a pleasure to photograph XD her little face is so cute!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Awww she is adorable! Sweet story to go with her sweet little face... I would like to adopt her one day!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
She's so cuuuuuuuute! I wish she weren't so difficult to obtain, you've totally convinced me to want to have her too! >o<
Very sweet smile
Photobucket
She is sooo tiny and cute yay
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
oh wow! I love chantilly >3 she's so cute!!
[Image: Haruhisig2.png]
Your doll looks so sweet in these pictures!!
Oh my goodness these pictures are amazing Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Woooooooo!!!! she is so pretty and cute!!!!
aww! So Cute!!! Love it <3 & her.

beautiful photos - I would so love a Chanti one day
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
So much cuteness!!! >w<
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST