(More Eos pictures added) Arrival Story: Eos and Lilith
They finally came today! I love them so much...except Eos's wig that thing is revolting. Mine came stuck together and matted like dreadlocks, its being conditioned as we speak.

Anyway enough negativity, heres the picfic!

Nosferatu: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Image: lilitheos1.jpg]

Nosferatu: *eyes snap open* Shes here.
[Image: lilitheos2.jpg]

Nosferatu: TIME TO CLIMB UP AND HIDE.
[Image: lilitheos3.jpg]

Nosferatu: She'll never find me here...I hope *cries*
[Image: lilitheos4.jpg]

Richt: What was that about?
Vanille: Nevermind! I see a box whos coming down?
[Image: lilitheos5.jpg]

Chanti/Isolde: Not us! We're too busy talking about doll carnival <3
Richt: I'll pass~
Vanille: Okay suit yourselves!
[Image: lilitheos6.jpg]

Vanille: I wonder who it is...more taeyangs? dals? pullips?
Akane: Should be interesting...enough heh
[Image: lilitheos7.jpg]

*box shakes*
Akane: ....did you see that
Vanille: I did....o_o
[Image: lilitheos8.jpg]

*BOX RIPS SELF OPEN AND BOX INSIDE STARTS TO HOVER UPWARDS*
[Image: lilitheos9.jpg]

Akane: WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?!
Vanille: I HAVE NO ****ING IDEA.
[Image: lilitheos10.jpg]

Eerie voice: Nosferatu....I know you are there.
Nosferatu: ;_;
[Image: lilitheos11.jpg]

Nosferatu: IM SO SORRY MISTRESS.
Eerie voice: Come down and release me from this cardboard coffin.
[Image: lilitheos12.jpg]

Nosferatu: Let me just get this paper off you.
[Image: lilitheos13.jpg]

Eerie Voice: Hurry it up, Nosferatu.
[Image: lilitheos14.jpg]

Nosferatu: Um...hello Mistress Lilith.
[Image: lilitheos15.jpg]

Lilith: Where have you been these 200 years, you know escaping me is futile.
Nosferatu: *cries*
[Image: lilitheos16.jpg]

Nosferatu: I'm very very very very sorry. I swear.
[Image: lilitheos17.jpg]

Lilith: Give me 3 reasons I shouldn't kill you.
Nosferatu: ummmm one i make a good tea?
[Image: lilitheos18.jpg]

Nosferatu: Two...im...ah...um...I'm a father?
[Image: lilitheos19.jpg]

Lilith: and three?.....
[Image: lilitheos20.jpg]

Nosferatu: Oh mistress please I beg you dont kill me >_<
[Image: lilitheos21.jpg]

Vanille: *hiding in box* Wow. new girl is reaaally creepy
Akane: Agreed, she looks like a personified snake.
[Image: lilitheos22.jpg]

Voice from box: HELLO. IS ANYONE OUT THERE. CAN I COME OUT NOW. IS IT SAFE, ARE THERE NO GOOGLYWAPPLES?!
[Image: lilitheos23.jpg]

Vanille: Googlywhat? Akane quick get off theres another doll in here
[Image: lilitheos24.jpg]

Sorako (Eos): HELLO. CAN YOOUUU SPEAAAKKK EEENNNGGGLLIISSSHH ALIENS FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION?
Akane: Uh..yes
[Image: lilitheos25.jpg]

Sorako: Oh jolly good! Let me out of my chamber please then!
[Image: lilitheos26.jpg]

Sorako: NOW. Where am i? Last time I checked I was in the Copper Region with Gyro, Minerai and Rhiannon.
Akane: Uh, you're on earth, in Australia
Vanille: *whispers to akane* she's a weird one.
[Image: lilitheos27.jpg]

Sorako: OH GOOD. At least theres no bad things here right now! And you're the locals! Where can I refill my steam powered rifle!
[Image: lilitheos28.jpg]

Akane: If all the new dolls that come are as weird as these two I'm seriously going to dismantle myself.
Vanille: I spose she could be worse.
[Image: lilitheos29.jpg]

Lilith: Quit grovelling and get me some tea you idiot
Nosferatu: IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY DONT KILL ME
[Image: lilitheos30.jpg]

Lilith: This abode is so small.
Vanille: No its your stupid dress thats too big!
[Image: extra1.jpg]

Akane: HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL IM WAY BACK HERE.
Chanti: *snicker*
[Image: extra2.jpg]

Chihiro: Haaahahaha suckers.
[Image: extra3.jpg]

XD hope you liked it!

Edit: Some pictures of Sorako I took today.

[Image: sorako.jpg]
[Image: sorako2.jpg]
[Image: sorako3.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
That was so cute <3 I love Sorako's personality and I laughed when Nos was groveling to Lilith XD For a different pic-fic you should go back in Nos and Lilith's history and tell how exactly they know each other XD

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

XD I laughed so hard when Nosferatu hid in all the toys. He is such a cutie <33 This is definitely my favourite arrival story. I loved Lilith's entry and Sorako's personality is adorable <3 I wonder how she'd cope with a very grouchy Romulus? XD

Lilith is seriously scary looking @_@
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
It was great, i laughed so hard when Nosferatu hid, when he was begging Lilith not to kill me and when Sorako asked if they spoke english "aliens from a diferent dimension" LOLOL, that was great! Congrats ^^
My feedback! - My flickr! - My twitter!
Pullips- At Home: Prunella, Zuora, China China, Cornice, Xiao Fan, Chill, Rida, Youtsuzu, Mir, Neo Noir, Akoya, Rei, Asuka, Celsiy
Waiting for:

Wish list:

Blythes- At home: RDP, Star Dancer, Mod Molly, CCCat, Milky Way Sugar
Wish list:
Ah ... poor Nos ... you are so mean to him.
Nos is funny as always XD And I realised your doll shelf was familiar! I used to have those dyi shelves - mine was horrible kept threatening to tip forward. I'm glad you like your Lillith, I feel less apprehensive about mine now smile
[Image: richestoresin.png]
(07-28-2010, 05:09 PM)SceneNeko Wrote: That was so cute <3 I love Sorako's personality and I laughed when Nos was groveling to Lilith XD For a different pic-fic you should go back in Nos and Lilith's history and tell how exactly they know each other XD

Thanks! LOL Sorako's an odd ball, XD Nos is subservant to lilith.
I would but I need Elisabeth and Ende for that :3

(07-28-2010, 05:42 PM)Puzzle Wrote: XD I laughed so hard when Nosferatu hid in all the toys. He is such a cutie <33 This is definitely my favourite arrival story. I loved Lilith's entry and Sorako's personality is adorable <3 I wonder how she'd cope with a very grouchy Romulus? XD

Lilith is seriously scary looking @_@

LOL he looked so odd up there hiding behind my pink bunny pencil case XD LOL
I think Sorako would end up sitting on his shoulders going "GIDDY UP YOU HORSEY OR ARE YOU A COWARDLY GARUSALASH?!"

LOL she is but so adorable XD

(07-28-2010, 06:29 PM)_Asuka Wrote: It was great, i laughed so hard when Nosferatu hid, when he was begging Lilith not to kill me and when Sorako asked if they spoke english "aliens from a diferent dimension" LOLOL, that was great! Congrats ^^

XD He's very wary now that she's in the house.... Sorako's from a different dimension from them (Although sort of the same species) so I guess she was right XD
Thanks!

(07-28-2010, 07:30 PM)Tagi Wrote: Nos is funny as always XD And I realised your doll shelf was familiar! I used to have those dyi shelves - mine was horrible kept threatening to tip forward. I'm glad you like your Lillith, I feel less apprehensive about mine now smile

LOL I have too much stuff on it to let it tip forward, I don't have any other shelving right now so it has to do XD.
She is gorgeous, her stock needs a bit of work but other than that she really is stunning.

(07-28-2010, 07:06 PM)Faekyri Wrote: Ah ... poor Nos ... you are so mean to him.

I am not! XD he's very happy here hahaha him and his friend Richt XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Poor guy! XD It'll be interesting to see the power struggle when you get an Elizabeth. For some reason I imagine Lillith and her using Nos like a rope in tug-of-war!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
i feel bad for Nos now - and its so weird that you, Kuskkodesh, and myself all have a Nos and yeet they look completly different even though we didnt change much - i love when theres triplets of a doll yay
Great story. Nos hiding, and then, "I make good tea." lol
(07-28-2010, 08:52 PM)Duskkodesh Wrote: Poor guy! XD It'll be interesting to see the power struggle when you get an Elizabeth. For some reason I imagine Lillith and her using Nos like a rope in tug-of-war!

If you read my profile on the 4 vampire dolls, Lilith created nosferatu, elisabeth and ende. So Elisabeth will be compliant to Lilith XD Liliths thousands of years older than Nosferatu and he fears her because she's a Sage of Death. LOL

(07-29-2010, 05:01 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: i feel bad for Nos now - and its so weird that you, Kuskkodesh, and myself all have a Nos and yeet they look completly different even though we didnt change much - i love when theres triplets of a doll yay

LOL Nosferatu is fine he just overreacts XD Lilith is harsh but if she wanted to kill him she would've done a long time ago. XD

(07-29-2010, 07:51 AM)Marsha Wrote: Great story. Nos hiding, and then, "I make good tea." lol

Thanks! XD He does make good tea~

Flickr
LOL Chihiro is made of SO MUCH WIN, I love her so much at the end. xD So much going on in this one! Poor Nos is going to be at the mercy of Lilith until Elisabeth arrives, isn't he? xD Too bad that won't be for a loooong time... grin
Eos is so gorgeous!
Photobucket
Gosh Eos is gorgeous Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Love your pic fics... the comedy, amusing plots and just plain ol' fun!! Yep, Eos - she is a beauty
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]