Poll: Choose a wig colour for Ptolemy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black
50.00%
4 50.00%
Brown
25.00%
2 25.00%
Blonde
25.00%
2 25.00%
Other? (please post suggestion ^^)
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Meet Ptolemy
I think Cheeva is going to be furious she didn't get the first introduction but she's not quite finished yet and Ptolemy is, so she'll have to deal with it.

I'd like you all to meet my first Dal, Ptolemy, Another Soldier Rabbit. She was my birthday present this year and is just absolutely adorable!

Kissy!

Chubby Ptolemy

Sweet little gesture

Wave-y

No more photos, please!

And because I was bored and playing around with the saturation:

"Art-sy"

I'm making her a new outfit when I've finished my other WIP girls but I'm also thinking of rewigging and re-chipping her. Her eyes will be a very dark brown, so I'd love to hear what colours people think would suit her wig-wise! <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
She's gorgeous!!! XD So glad she got to you now <333
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Another Soldier Rabbit, *loves* she's such a gorgeous doll, congratulations on getting her as a birthday present.

Wigwise, that's tough. I've been trying to find the right wig since April. ASR looks awesome in blondish wigs.
Frara { queenbee } | Hina Ichigo { fashion disaster } | Pollon { fairy kei } | Another Solder Rabbit { mod }
I don't know if you're a fan of mohair, but I personally think she'd look awesome in a dark brown mohair wig. I've always wanted to try it, but darker-skinned dolls never come around when I have the money... :/

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
Thank you guys <3 She's really such a cutie to have around.

@Baxterbrat - I know. I started having a poke around in case I didn't end up liking her stock wig (I was torn over it but, really, it's pretty frizzy and weird already and she's only been deboxed a week) but I've yet to quite find just the right on‌e =/

@Kelsey - oooh, I hadn't thought about mohair. My Chill had a hand-made one for a little while before I switched her to a Luts. I might have to poke about a few mohair wigs sellers and see if any strike my fancy. Thanks for the suggestion!

@Hannah - cheers XD Ptolemy says hi to Chihiro!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)