Renzo, Widow and Mahou my full custom dollies!
Renzo and Mahou were recently completed, Mahou is the newest member of my dolly family and Renzo has just undergone a re-makeover! He is very happy with his new look Happy
Renzo
Renzo posing it up in my overgrown garden, so windy here in the UK.
Renzo
Widow
His lovely Wife Widow sadly I didn't get no pictures together this time, because both my niece and brother were terrorising us with a football.
Mahou
Last but not least Mahou my new Dal her name is the japanese word for magic and it seemed oddly fitting, her wig I made myself and sewed the little witches hat to it. LOL

Thanks for looking there's a couple more pics on my flickr
Oh, your doll family is so very pretty!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
I love their face-ups--did you customize them yourself? Also, I like Mahou's colorful wig! It's very striking and cute on her. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Your dal is super cute!!
I absolutely adore your little dal!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

wow!! Your doll look amazing!! Very beautifull clothes
OMG Mahou's wig is perfect!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)