My first Dal is here!
We tried on some clothes today and she seems to like this outfit and I have to say I agree! I also gave her new Coolcat chips. We're trying to get acquainted before I introduce her to the others. Say hello to Tesla! (Thanks again LittleSu!)

[Image: DSCF4715.jpg]

Tesla: Ummm... Hi. :3 Give me candy!
Me: Tesla! Don't beg for candy! XD
Tesla: Sorry, I got hungry in that box.

[Image: DSCF4722.jpg]
Tesla: Sooo... this is my new home?
Me: Yeppers. You'll meet everyone in the morning.
Tesla: Great. More pressure. Any other Dals?
Me: ... Just you.
Tesla: .... >_<"

[Image: DSCF4705.jpg]
Me: Relax, they'll love you.
Tesla: Of Course they will, I'm lovable. ;3
Me: Modest, aren't we? -_-"
Tesla: Hey, when you've got it, flaunt it. grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Awwww! She's adorable XD Dal's are such a handful! Congrats~ ^-^
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
I love her eyechip smile
Ooooh I'm excited to hear about when she meets the others!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
(08-13-2010, 01:24 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: Awwww! She's adorable XD Dal's are such a handful! Congrats~ ^-^

Boy, they sure are! I had no idea before today! XD

(08-13-2010, 01:55 PM)Misao Wrote: I love her eyechip smile

Thanks, they're Coolcat half red half purple chips with foil. I had to glue them in though, as they kept falling out.

(08-13-2010, 10:11 PM)SilverSumire Wrote: Ooooh I'm excited to hear about when she meets the others!

Yeah... I'm hoping she isn't afraid of vampires. XD
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Yay, the Dals have invaded! Sort of, lol. She's too cute, can't wait to see the first meeting! grin Congrats!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
She's adorable! I love Dals, congrats on adding one to your family. Maybe my Maggie (my Phoebe Dal) will stop by to say hi!
[Image: dolldolls.jpg]
Check out our blog!
hey arnt those chips the ones i gave you free with your order? - they look REALLY familar - lol
Congrats on your first Dal! She is so cute~ you're going to love playing with her..there is something special about Dal!
And love, love, love her name! Tesla is awesome ^___^
(08-14-2010, 09:58 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: hey arnt those chips the ones i gave you free with your order? - they look REALLY familar - lol

Yes, they are. I thought I'd use them on Gyro but after she arrived I thought I'd give them a shot. I'm digging them on her though so Gyro will need his own chips. XD

(08-14-2010, 10:23 AM)PrincessTomato Wrote: Congrats on your first Dal! She is so cute~ you're going to love playing with her..there is something special about Dal!
And love, love, love her name! Tesla is awesome ^___^

I kept the name from the person I adopted her from but I changed the spelling a tad. Dropping one "s". smile
Aw, congrats! She's the adorable one with the smile I saw BST about a week or two ago. What a cutie and I love her pretty eyes. I'm sure she'll charm everyone--even Mic/Mick. (Sorry I can't spell...)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Aww, welcome Tesla!

With that outfit, though, she's like the Sexy Dal! She looks great!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
She is adorable, I have 3 Dals and they are so naughty at times and mischevious lol you will have so much fun with Tesla!
Haha,how cute are her answers!!
Gongrats on getting her!!
(08-14-2010, 10:51 AM)Duskkodesh Wrote:
(08-14-2010, 09:58 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: hey arnt those chips the ones i gave you free with your order? - they look REALLY familar - lol

Yes, they are. I thought I'd use them on Gyro but after she arrived I thought I'd give them a shot. I'm digging them on her though so Gyro will need his own chips. XD

well i do still have the green and yellow chips from coolcat if your interested ^^