My new dollies (and a few old ones too!).
Hi. :3 Been a while since I posted any pictures of my beloved dolls - and I have a few I havn't even shared any pictures of yet! So here they are. yay

First up is Rebecca! She's a Barasuishou, wearing Drta's stock wig until the one I've bought for her arrives. :3 Here she's with my Trillian (Zuora), who plays her daughter, I'm really pleased how they look together! Rebecca definitly has an 'older' look than Trillian.
[Image: S6303851.jpg]

And here in a more casual look. She is in need of some new eyechips very soon! These will do until I can make some custom ones for her.
[Image: S6303883.jpg]

Next is Laveris. She's a Kaela, rewigged in Naomi's stock (which is so soft and lovely!).
[Image: S6303882.jpg]

[Image: S6303849.jpg]

And here she is with Jeni, a custom Alte (by Saffy).
[Image: S6303904.jpg]
Pretty. Rebecca's eyechips are gorgeous--are they stock eyechips or has she been re-chipped? I love the way you pose them--so realistic. Especially Laveris holding the DS. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oh, thank you. :3 They are plain coolcat clears with some of their custom backings (they are kind of snowflakey I think, someone sent them to me as a free gift for buying some stuff, I have lots of different colours!).

I try very hard when I pose my dollies, thank you. ^^ One thing that attracted me to Pullips in the first place was just how amazing they can be posed (helps that Laveris is on an obitsu though. XD).
I agree, your poses are wonderful! Beautiful family you have! smile
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
yay Thank you. <3
I love the custom eyechips! Your girls are very pretty!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks, which eyes did you like? :3 Most of them have customs except for Jeni. XD