One Girly Taeyang (Zelare's arrival)
I'm pleased to welcome to the household here an exceptionally girly Taeyang. XD He's been living with Zienkyer for a while as she has been working on making him a special body. Now he's home and he's ready to pose for a few pictures. :3

Custom faceup was done by Myufish. ^^ <3

[Image: S6303939.jpg]

[Image: S6303938.jpg]

[Image: S6303942.jpg]
oh im so happy he's home yay ! Nice to see him again <3 (he's very pretty X3 )
Yep I definitly happy to have him here! yay Thank you for helping to make him fabulous! <3
yay you're welcome~
so is his body part pullip/part taeyang? just curious X3
Yeah. XD Sort of anyway, I just checked with Zien, he has a pullip body, but the chest has been removed - so he has a sort of feminine figure, but if he was topless he would be more male-looking. It's how I wanted him, he is supposed to look like you're not totally sure if he is a man! I should take some pictures of his actual body so you can see. :3

Edit - just fixed!
I thought Zien said that the bust of a t3 was just going to be melted.Can we see a pic of just the body?

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
(08-18-2010, 06:26 AM)SilverSumire Wrote: Can we see a pic of just the body?

You're right, I just double checked with her what she did, it's all pullip but the chest has been modded - despite how small the pullip chest is to start with, I didn't want him to have any bust. XD
He is a pretty boy! lol
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Hehe, thank you. XD <3
Awww what a cute girly man yay
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
XD He's pleased you like him! <3
XD He's adorable!!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Wow he is very pretty Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
yay Thank you. I think so too! <3 Myufish did a great job on him!
He is very pretty! Very Different which is a good thing! :-)