Selene, Goddess of the Moon
This week I finished slightly customizing my Aquel into Selene the Moon Goddess. I've had Aquel since April and something always prevented me from finishing her--until I finally got my hands on a beautiful white wig! So, here she is!

Selene - Custom Aquel

Selene the goddess of the Moon

Selene

A good portion of my dolly family are characters from Greek/Roman mythology. Check out my flickr for more gods and goddesses!
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
She's gorgeous <3 *mooches off to have a nose @ Flickr*

She's awesome, I love that wig on her and her lips look really good too.
(08-20-2010, 06:30 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: She's gorgeous <3 *mooches off to have a nose @ Flickr*

Aw thank you! My flickr loves noses! hehe!
(08-20-2010, 06:52 AM)Quixotic Wrote: She's awesome, I love that wig on her and her lips look really good too.

Thank you grin !

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
She is absolutely stunning <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Love her!!
She's gorgeous!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
She is beautiful. Her thick, dark, lashes contrast so nicely with her pale hair <3
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
She is absolutely stunning!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
(08-20-2010, 03:20 PM)Puzzle Wrote: She is absolutely stunning <3

You are so nice! Thank you!
(08-20-2010, 09:15 PM)ianastar Wrote: Love her!!

Thank you very much yay
(08-20-2010, 10:27 PM)Mag Wrote: She's gorgeous!

*blushes* thank you :3
(08-22-2010, 01:35 PM)tarteaucitron Wrote: She is beautiful. Her thick, dark, lashes contrast so nicely with her pale hair <3

I love her thick lashes too! I bought them at forever 21! LOL
(08-22-2010, 02:34 PM)mobscenes Wrote: She is absolutely stunning!

Thank you Happy

Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
She is beautiful!
She's very pretty Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She is so pretty! I love her!
She is lovely! I love her and the whole moon goddess concept!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

(08-22-2010, 03:28 PM)Marsha Wrote: She is beautiful!

Thank you very, very much!

(08-23-2010, 04:37 AM)GreyBird1881 Wrote: She is so pretty! I love her!

Thanks grin
(08-23-2010, 06:02 AM)SceneNeko Wrote: She is lovely! I love her and the whole moon goddess concept!

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy thank you!

Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList