Made for each other..
I decided to share some pictures of Fidelio and Leonore my Happy Birthday Couple. Although they have been here for a little while at least I only recently found out I had them (sneaky husband!)

Anyway without further ado here are Fidelio and Leonore
[Image: 4908794352_5d0b834aab.jpg]
[Image: 4914071191_72dca0222f.jpg]
[Image: 4908198589_4e649bc871.jpg]
A few solo shots of Leonore
[Image: 4908973252_3d49c785ee.jpg]
[Image: 4908974844_c54bda3431.jpg]
[Image: 4914673932_82f3204279.jpg]
and Fidelio
[Image: 4912272584_e157b71b04.jpg]
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
They are so gorgeous - I usually hate Namu with the fire of 1000 suns but even he looks great in your pictures.

they really do look made for each other
[Image: richestoresin.png]
Congrats on your HB1 couple! I had read somewhere that she was a grail of yours because the one you already had wasn't stock, and I always love hearing about when people achieve their grails!

I don't know what it is about the photo before last but it struck me... it was almost like a photo of a real person. I dunno, maybe cuz I've seen that pose often in the kind of photos people have taken of themselves around here in RL hehehe.

And it's also so fitting (the pose) for your Leonore because she looks regal and it's like she's posing for her court-artist to paint her portrait to be sent off to her prospective suitor Fidelio... (Lol sorry for hijacking your characters! Your photos just created a back-story in my head of their own accord XD)

Congrats again! <3
I love the second shot! They do make a beautiful couple, congrats! My husband can be sneaky like that anytime! lol
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
(08-24-2010, 09:57 PM)Mag Wrote: My husband can be sneaky like that anytime! lol

Hahaha good one Mag!
They are a great couple. She has a very simple face up but it makes her look very innocent and beautiful still
Wow, they look so cute together!
They're beautiful! I never realized that the Birthday Pullip was so stunning, but Leonore's makeup and expression are amazing. She looks so dignified but still kind.
[Image: 5992097185_d071770e9f_m.jpg]
jour 30 | the return by ~*~Sitara~*~, on Flickr
Les Poupées: Angelique {Neo Angelique Angelique} & Quentin {Taeyang Shade}
I love this namu, especially his eyes! They makle such a pretty couple, i love them <3
I think he is the only Namu I actually like XD They match each other so beautifully. And I like the fact that, even though her hair is so swept back, it doesn't seem like she has a massive forehead yay; They are beautiful dolls, congratulations ^^ Your husband is definitely sneaky! XD

*goes to stare at them some more XD*
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)