Waiting On Rida She will be my first:D
(08-25-2010, 11:36 AM)Thylaylii Wrote: Congratulations on your first pullip! I hope she'll arrive soon for you <3
My first pullip was China China! =D

Thanks Thylaylii
I am soo excitedgrin
Oh i just love China china she is on my wishlist for suregrin
(08-25-2010, 11:38 AM)Tagi Wrote: My first was Adsiltia, who I got naked and bald just to see if pullips were for me.

And now I have 1 byul, 2 dals, 2 taeyangs and 3 pullips with one more on her way. And I have plans for ATLEAST 2 more to buy for myself in the next couple of months and am hoping for maybe one for Christmas from my boyfirend.

They are addicting -___-

hehe i guess they were thengrin
Yeah im hoping for one from my Boyfriend also lol
(08-25-2010, 11:39 AM)GreyBird1881 Wrote: My first Pullip was ALa, she will be the one I never get rid of ever! Congrats on your first, I thought I would be lucky to own 2 now I have 10 pullips, 3 Dals, and 1 taeyang, they multiply that is for sure!

Oh Ala another amazing girl (i dont know them all that well yet but im looking them all up as i go) thanks heaps wow 10 hehe thats heapsgrin Im just warming up to Dals now i love that little Rozen Maiden one in the pink dressgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waiting On Rida She will be my first:D - by love4dollz - 08-25-2010, 11:39 AM