My first custom Taeyang
Hello!
I want to know what do you think about my first custom, i wanted to make my own Reita from The Gazette because i admire him a lot! i know he has his defects but i'm pretty happy with him grin

[Image: 4926883119_96ea26a07f.jpg]
Reita!!!!!! por mad_pullips, en Flickr

[Image: 4926884487_ee13687c88.jpg]
Sleeping Reita por mad_pullips, en Flickr

I'll upload more photos of him in my flickr very soon ~
Very nice work! That is a good likeness. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oh wow he's gorgeous! <333
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Amazing :0 u did a great job!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
He's really lovely. Roc misses him.
[Image: firma-dal.jpg]
That is so good!
I'm really impressed. o_o
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
Wow, he looks ace, you've done a really fab job with the lips & eye make-up.

Zenaoi: I think that Reita misses Roc sooooo much too ;D (as you can see i'm soo happy with him, finally he's finished! hehe)

Thank you very much to all the people n__n I wanted to make him a very special lips grin
He's very, very gorgeous! <3 He looks a lot like the real guy. That face-up is real different and pretty. Real good job!
And... What did you used for the nose strap? =o it's very interesting.
He looks lovely! Great job!
He is stunning, I love his mouth and eyes Rawr!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Beautiful...
MiGOSH, may I get a custom from you??
Maybe....I'm not so sure....
But I'll DEFINITELY keep you in mind!!
Aww thank you very much to all !! I think i must practice a lot hehe
Wow, that's a brilliant likeness! You did such a fantastic job and hes very cute and very eerie all at once <3 He's lovely ^^
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
I have no idea who the person is who you made him after, but you did what looks like a fantastic job on him! He's gorgeous!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls