Arkham: Criminally Insane or Criminally Cute? (Neo Noir)
Arkham's character has started to form over the past few days we've been together. Tomorrow marks a week since we met, so I wanted to give her a proper introduction!

[Image: arkhamintro-1.jpg]
Arkham: Hello! As a proper lady, I felt it necessary that I introduce myself.

[Image: arkhaminto-2.jpg]
My name… is Arkham. Some of you may have seen me romping about in a beautiful black dress with a charming mask. That ensemble is very me, but so impractical!

[Image: arhkamintro-3.jpg]
I have found a new hobby in dressing up in commoner clothing. It allows me to blend into those ordinary fellows around me…

[Image: arkhamintro-4.jpg]
...and I dare say I look quite cute in them as well! Aren’t these heels divine?

[Image: arhkahmintro-5.jpg]
I am used to the drab colors of my kingdom and my laboratory, but these cheery clothes deserve a bit more life, don’t you think?

[Image: arkhamintro-6.jpg]
Much better! There is no better decorator than Mother Nature!

[Image: arkhamintro-7.jpg]
Now that we have been introduced and the décor matches the occasion, I feel I must impart you with a secret. I’ve heard tell that there is an asylum for the criminally insane that shares my name.

[Image: arkhamintro-8.jpg]
I wonder why that would be. LOL
[Image: pullip3_sig.jpg]
Neo Noir, Tina, Uncanricky, Eos, Lunatic Queen
Wishing for:
Pullip - Kirsche, Adsiltia, Suiseiseki, Shinku
Dal - Hangry, Angry, Sooni, Phoebe, Risa
Byul - All of them!
Taeyang - Edward Scissorhands

(LOL!) (Soo true. I like the new ensemble...I replied to you in my topic, Oooookay...)
I love Neo Noir, she is gorgeous Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Very cute smile

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
ah cute, I love her. Love the red shoes too! I just ordered some of those <3

Those shoes are indeed divine! She is so pretty!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
I love her personality and her outift is just lovely ^^

Red shoes are always definitely a plus XD
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)