Arrival Story: Kuroshitsuji (Pic Heavy)
So my lovely Kuroshitsuji dolls came today and Gyro, I'm sorry Gyro didn't get any attention but when i was deboxing them i went crazy trying to get all his stock off and on again to get the plastic off and i was exhausted so i kind of went for a sleep XD then finished the pic story. But he'll get a photoshoot soon.

Anyway enjoy~

Akane and Richt: zzzzzz
[Image: Kuroshitsuji1.jpg]

Akane: Richt get up! New dolls today~ And put clothes on!
Richt: zzz..eh what
[Image: Kuroshitsuji2.jpg]

Richt: But I was waiting for a new outfit!...curses im staying up here.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji3.jpg]

Akane: Nos...what are you doing down here?
Nosferatu: I felt an ominous aura from this package, it might be my beloved!
[Image: Kuroshitsuji4.jpg]

Akane: Okay let me just open this..
[Image: Kuroshitsuji5.jpg]

Akane: Omfg look at all the boy dolls!
Nosferatu: NOOOO my love is not here ;-;
[Image: Kuroshitsuji6.jpg]

Akane: Ooooh now lets see who we have here..
Nosferatu: Sobsobsob
[Image: Kuroshitsuji7.jpg]

Akane: So we've got a steampunk boy, I'm assuming thats Sorako's man.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji8.jpg]

Akane: Uh...a weird looking Pullip..is that even a girl?
[Image: Kuroshitsuji9.jpg]

Akane: A really angry looking dal...is that a girl too? Wtf.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji10.jpg]

Akane: And a hot butler omfg <3333
Sebastian: Excuse me i must get out of here.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji11.jpg]

Sebastian: Hello miss, I am Sebastian, Butler of the Phantomhive estate. May I ask where we are.
Akane: ohohoho, well...you're in Hannah's room.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji12.jpg]

Sebastian: Pardon?...Well I'll ask more once my young master is out of his captive coffin like object.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji13.jpg]

Sebastian: Master Ciel, we appear to be in a place called "hannah's room" may I remove you from this thing?
Ciel: Hurry it up Sebastian.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji14.jpg]

Ciel: This is all that stupid Grell's fault, I knew we shouldn't of trusted him. He said that glowing doorway lead to the Reapers realm where we could find information but somehow we ended up in those...those boxes!
Sebastian: Indeed, Shall I punish him?
[Image: Kuroshitsuji15.jpg]

Ciel: Not yet..not until I know where we are, and what happened to us..my head feels heavy.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji16.jpg]

Ciel: Go forth.
Sebastian: Yes, My Lord.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji17.jpg]

Sebastian: So human of this place, I'd like to know why your head is so big, also about this place we are.
Akane: Well your head is big because we're dolls, not humans. We're also OWNED by a human named Hannah, but she's nice so its okay.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji18.jpg]

Sebastian: Dolls..you say?
Akane: Well yes, your model is a Taeyang, that little boygirl there is a Dal, it looks weird cause Dal is a GIRL doll not a boy, also that red one in the box is a girl doll too called a Pullip.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji19.jpg]

Sebastian: *snickers* This is most troubling.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji20.jpg]

Ciel: I wish he'd hurry up, i need to lie down soon, the weight of my head feels huge..also for some reason i must've had things wrong with my eyes from that light, his head appeared HUGE.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji21.jpg]

Nosferatu: Ahem, hello there young lady.
Ciel: Lady? who are you calling a lady.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji22.jpg]

Nosferatu: Well you are a dal so you are a lady, anyway, I am Nosferatu, king of the vampires, how do you do?
Ciel: Lady what? Vampire?
[Image: Kuroshitsuji23.jpg]

Nosferatu: Yes I am a vampire, king of them, although the 'god' of the vampires Lilith, resides up there on the top shelf
[Image: Kuroshitsuji24.jpg]

Ciel: Thats silly vampires don't exist...
[Image: Kuroshitsuji25.jpg]

Ciel: But then again, demon butlers do..
[Image: Kuroshitsuji26.jpg]

Sebastian: Master I have returned with information.
Ciel: Well lets hear it then.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji27.jpg]

Sebastian: First of all, we are not longer humans..or partial humans, we are in fact dolls. We apparently belong to a being named "Hannah", also your model of doll has a body of a young ladies it seems.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji28.jpg]

Ciel:.....I'm a doll...and a girl doll at that.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji29.jpg]

Sebastian: It seems so.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji30.jpg]

Akane and Nosferatu: *Snicker*
[Image: Kuroshitsuji31.jpg]

Ciel: SEBASTIAN GET THIS IMBECILE OUT OF THIS BOX IMMEDIATELY I WANT TO KILL HIM.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji32.jpg]

Sebastian: Here is Grell Sutcliffe
Grell: OOOHH my dear Sebas-chaaann<3
[Image: Kuroshitsuji33.jpg]

Ciel: Ugh I cannot stand any longer, Sebastian, get me one of those 'doll' stands.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji34.jpg]

Grell: Oooh look how large your head is.
Ciel: Speak for yourself, Grell
[Image: Kuroshitsuji35.jpg]

Grell: SooooooOOoOO we took this form! I have no idea where we are but I'm with Sebastian so its okay <3
[Image: Kuroshitsuji36.jpg]

Sebastian: This is quite a grave situation Grell, it appears we are now dolls.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji37.jpg]

Ciel: With really large heads.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji38.jpg]

Sebastian: And it appears I'm the only 'anatomically male' *snort*
[Image: Kuroshitsuji39.jpg]

Grell: SO I'M A LADY?
Sebastian: Technically yes.
Ciel: *sigh*
[Image: Kuroshitsuji40.jpg]

Grell: Well I'll be visiting you tonight, my love *kiss*
[Image: Kuroshitsuji41.jpg]

Sebastian: Please cease that disgusting talk.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji42.jpg]

Akane: Well it looks like some interesting people on the shelf now
Nosferatu: Indeed.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji43.jpg]

Ciel: Sebastian, I'd like some tea soon.
Sebastian: Hmm I will have to find a teapot at a suitable size..
Grell: Oh its fate we're next to each other Sebastian..
[Image: Kuroshitsuji44.jpg]

Akane: SO SQUISHED, NO ROOM FOR AIR. NEED NEW SHELF.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji45.jpg]

Hannah: Sorry about you not having a role in this story Gyro, your stock kind of drove me bananas.
Gyro: That's okay, I'm a secret inventor anyway I don't like being known...
[Image: Kuroshitsuji46.jpg]

Bonus
My shelf is packed now, I don't want to move Ciel up a shelf cause I like him to be with Sebastian but...I need more shelves it appears.
[Image: Kuroshitsuji47.jpg]

hope you all liked it XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Wow, I remember your first picfic, I think there was three dolls in it? It's hard to beleive there's this many now, it seems that was only a few montgs ago.

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Yeah it seems I've accumulated quite a lot XD It helps I have a full time job to pay for them though, otherwise I'd probably have next to none. I cant help it xD its an addicting hobby!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Akane: And a hot butler omfg <3333

XD Akane is hilarious! And wow! Your shelf is getting cramped! Of course some of your guys could move down, there seems to be some space there.

At my house one entire bookshelf is just video games and the boyfriend says I'm not allowed to claim that space for my dolls (Even though it's mostly MY games on the shelf). XD
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Akane is a maneater XD IT IS CRAMPED, i had to rearrange them a few times just so they could all fit in x_x i dont have a shelf tall enough for Taeyangs, i already had to adjust that shelf. i guess it comes down to I should stop buying dolls but XD im addicted!

Oh my video game stuff had to be moved down LOL as you can probably see, thats not even near 1/4 of my video game stuff XD all the plushies are squished, I think i need a "Pullip, Dal, Taeyang, Byul only" bookcase, so i can organize them like with what seires, h.naoto etc. XD I'm possibly claiming my moms antique doll case (its currently just got little knick knacks in it) to put the vampires/Kuroshitsuji/Steampunks in for display maybe... XD but once you have one pullip..they multiply.

Flickr
Gotta love that Akane! All those crowded dollies....I'm sure they'd love your mom's antique doll case! Congrats on the Kuroshitsuji dolls...but I hope Elisabeth arrives soon. Poor Nosferatu.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Well I'm sure some of your dollies would be happy to come & stay with aunty Lilcurly for a while whilst you make space Tongue lol! especially Grell, she looks like she might like to stay wink

This was funny (as always) but of course I love that it featured Sebby. (He's just the best looking little doll ever.) ;p
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
You went Black Butler crazy !!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
You NEEED to find a little pullip sized chainsaw for Grell XD I also love how he doesn't quite seem to be too miffed about the fact he's female. Like something as insignificant as gender matters to him <3

I also you need to get Nosferatu his beloved, before my own heart breaks watching him pine away. But then I see you have a mystery doll on the way..maybe he will be in luck? XD
[Image: richestoresin.png]
This was absolutely hilarious! I love that you had the Butler group turn from peple into dolls. It's a fantastic concept XD And poor, poor Richt, he has a fickle..."girlfriend"? XD

Romulus says hello to your Gyro, by the way XD Was Sorako pleased to see him? XD
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Haha, that was quite amusing. You are so lucky to have Sebastian, he is a very attractive doll. smile
Photobucket
mystery doll huh? - im really hoping its Elisabeth or Ende - i mean when Lilith showd up it scared the crap out of Nosferatu and with her watching his every move he needs a little bit of happiness in his undead life
(09-03-2010, 05:22 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Gotta love that Akane! All those crowded dollies....I'm sure they'd love your mom's antique doll case! Congrats on the Kuroshitsuji dolls...but I hope Elisabeth arrives soon. Poor Nosferatu.
Akane's such a manhunter XD she's terrible..poor Richt. Yeah! I'm planning to move the Vampires in when i get Elisabeth and Ende. I'll buy her soon enough XD We've just had a bad thing happen irl to our car so thats holding me back a bit T_T

(09-03-2010, 08:35 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Well I'm sure some of your dollies would be happy to come & stay with aunty Lilcurly for a while whilst you make space Tongue lol! especially Grell, she looks like she might like to stay wink

LMAO! sure sure wink Grell would miss Sebastian though!

(09-03-2010, 12:06 PM)zayne Wrote: This was funny (as always) but of course I love that it featured Sebby. (He's just the best looking little doll ever.) ;p
He's so cute! But...his feet are blue cause of his socks D: ah well, he's never coming out of his stock anyway XD

(09-03-2010, 08:16 PM)N0xx7 Wrote: You went Black Butler crazy !!
That I did! LOL. I was only planning to get like one or two and i was like GAHH I CANT SEPARATE THEM. XD

(09-03-2010, 10:20 PM)Tagi Wrote: You NEEED to find a little pullip sized chainsaw for Grell XD I also love how he doesn't quite seem to be too miffed about the fact he's female. Like something as insignificant as gender matters to him <3

I also you need to get Nosferatu his beloved, before my own heart breaks watching him pine away. But then I see you have a mystery doll on the way..maybe he will be in luck? XD

I KNOW D: i've been looking but I cant find one! Grell loves the fact he's a woman now lmfao, that way he can really attack Sebastian...

I knows I knows I'll have to get Elisabeth soon, XD We'll have to see.....I'll reveal now but he isn't in luck this time XD I feel like such a mean owner!

(09-04-2010, 02:00 PM)Puzzle Wrote: This was absolutely hilarious! I love that you had the Butler group turn from peple into dolls. It's a fantastic concept XD And poor, poor Richt, he has a fickle..."girlfriend"? XD

Romulus says hello to your Gyro, by the way XD Was Sorako pleased to see him? XD

Thanksss! <3 Well rather than cosplaying dolls I'm like "Well! Lets say Grell's an idiot and lead them into a portal that they ended up here" XD Richt knows Akane loves him but she loves hot men..LOL

Gyro says Ahoy! Back, Sorako was ecstatic, As you said, it drove me insane getting the plastic off him etc that the picfic was long over by the time i had unwrapped him T_T

(09-06-2010, 06:28 AM)dollhousefan24 Wrote: Haha, that was quite amusing. You are so lucky to have Sebastian, he is a very attractive doll. smile
Thanks! He is! His hair is so stoic lmfao XD

(09-07-2010, 05:19 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: mystery doll huh? - im really hoping its Elisabeth or Ende - i mean when Lilith showd up it scared the crap out of Nosferatu and with her watching his every move he needs a little bit of happiness in his undead life

Yup! I'll post the mystery doll thread in a week or so cause she wont be shipped till next week. Unfortunately its not either of them XD I'll get them soon I promise! He has his friend Richt and he gets along with everyone so he's not alone wink

Flickr
(09-07-2010, 05:36 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 05:19 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: mystery doll huh? - im really hoping its Elisabeth or Ende - i mean when Lilith showd up it scared the crap out of Nosferatu and with her watching his every move he needs a little bit of happiness in his undead life

Yup! I'll post the mystery doll thread in a week or so cause she wont be shipped till next week. Unfortunately its not either of them XD I'll get them soon I promise! He has his friend Richt and he gets along with everyone so he's not alone wink

well never really meant to say that he was *alone* per-say just that he misses his family - and i do hope you get them soon - ive been dieing for a family picture XD