Mini Becky and Fullsized becky!
Hahahaha so as everyone knows I made a Pullip version of one of my best friends, so I got her to dress up in the outfit the mini is wearing xD and i took a few pictures.

[Image: beckydoll.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0097.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0103.jpg]

Edit for picture of Beckydoll~
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Awww the do look so cute together! I love the hair!
They look really similar! And so cute!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Thanks you guys! XD She's not a pullip collector but it was fun to do the custom for her and she loved it.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Those shots are great! And may I say you're friend is really stunning. smile Now I kind of want a mini-me Pullip...
[Image: dolldolls.jpg]
Check out our blog!
They are soooo cute together!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She and the doll are both so pretty!
Photobucket
theyre awesome together!!!!!
''It's not true we had nothing on! we had the radio on!'' - Marylin Monroe
Ooooooh! They looks so lovely together. You did a brilliant job at making Mini-Becky <3 I keep looking back and marvelling how well they match ^^
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Awww how nice of you! They look really similar!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

amazing! smile I groomed one of my Pullips last May to be a mini me too. yay

Your bestfriend is gorgeous.