From Blonde to Brunette
She looks so lady-like blonde and so child-like brunette. I don't know which color I like best on her.

[Image: 4708017937_0c5e9fc7d9_z.jpg]

[Image: 4711294144_0f0a269a91_z.jpg]

[Image: 4894052844_9fcdd28dea_z.jpg]

[Image: 4912849447_f3494b46ed_z.jpg]

Thanks for viewing. smile

Oh she looks very pretty in both wigs!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Awww! I totally love that picture with the kitties!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I love Blanche as a blonde, but she looks great no matter what.
I love the second wig on her!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

hmm...I like both too, which is no help! lol. That second wig is lovely though, I love the little buns <3

Its hard to decide
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Your pictures really capture the beauty of stock Blanche but I say keep her in the dark wig she's like a totally new doll and unique!
She looks totally different in the two wigs! I really like her with the darker hair...that style is cute on her. It's great that she's so versatile. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you, everyone. She's a brunette, for now. smile
She is beautiful in both wig.
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
woah! it makes a big difference! i never liked blanche's stock wigs feel! but both look lovely!
wow, she is so cute and sweet *o* I love her wig!
I love her in the second wig *-*
She looks complete diffrent, but it really suits her ♥
She looks amazing with the darker hair LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)