Rebecca's Makeover
It's taken months for me to finally be content with Rebecca's look. XD She is a barasuishou and at first I found it difficult to see her as the character I had in mind, although I thought from pictures that she would. So I gave her a wig anyway and waited for a better on to come up - her current one is it, but even then I couldn't quite bond with her, she just didn't look right somehow. So I got new eyechips and she started to look right at last! Finally when she got the coat from Charing Cross j-doll I feel attached to her as my character. :3 So I've taken a few pictures to share. <3 All I need now is a doll-sized rifle and she will be right!

Say hi Rebecca!

[Image: S6304095.jpg]

[Image: S6304097.jpg]
Oooh she's very pretty with that wig!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
She is super cute Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks both! :3 I love the wig she has, it's lovely!
She looks great smile

She is very pretty! I love her wig too!
Barasuishou *_*
she is stunning...
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks all. ^^ <3 I like Barasuishou's look, she has quite a tough expression, but still beautiful.