Grell's here!
The latest addition to my dolly family, the lovely Grell. :3 <3 S/he will be keeping the name of Grell as I will be keeping in character (although we may get some changes of clothes if I can find some nice red outfits XD).

Right now s/he is with my friend Zienkyer (long story short, buying the doll and sending it to her and then she sends it on to me saves me shipping money XD) but she's kindly taken some pictures of Grell for me, so here s/he is!

[Image: 100_1281.jpg]

[Image: 100_1277.jpg]

[Image: 100_1276.jpg]
Congrats! Grell has a unique look. smile Yay for a new doll!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats on getting Grell =D The Sebby doll is so cute XD
Thanks Kira. ^^

Myu - D: Don't say things like that LOL. XD I already want Ciel, despite my better judgement that says I already have too many dolls...
(09-24-2010, 05:59 AM)Cartagia Wrote: Myu - D: Don't say things like that LOL. XD I already want Ciel, despite my better judgement that says I already have too many dolls...

I think Grell wants his/her Sebas-chaaaan ~ ^ 3 ^ * whistles*

(09-24-2010, 06:22 AM)myufish Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 05:59 AM)Cartagia Wrote: Myu - D: Don't say things like that LOL. XD I already want Ciel, despite my better judgement that says I already have too many dolls...

I think Grell wants his/her Sebas-chaaaan ~ ^ 3 ^ * whistles*

XD Ahh Sebas-chan~! o 3o <3

...they would look cute together on my shelf. ;~; <3

I wish they had an Undertaker doll. XD
Ooh...Sebastian. Get him, get him! I think he is really the best looking Tae ever. I don't have one, but I love looking at other people's Sebby pics.

I'm sure Grell would love you forever and ever if you get Sebastian. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
XD It's not ME he'd love...well okay maybe a little, but only as the bringer of Sebas-chan. :3

I am weak, so I probably will get Sebby one day...<333 It'll be a while yet though, haha! Money is lacking, I bought Grell using the money from selling off a lot of doll things and wigs I don't use.

Oh by the way Kira, I forgot to pick up your parcel to take with my to PO today, so I will go especially with yours tomorrow. :3
Congrats on getting her. smile
(09-24-2010, 06:27 AM)Cartagia Wrote: I wish they had an Undertaker doll. XD

Oh lordy...i so wish they did make an Undertaker doll >_<.... with his jar of bone shaped cookies ! Grell would be so happy too if that happens lol
(and i just noticed that all grim reapers wear glasses and have the same color eyes grin )
Thanks PrettyPullip! :3

(09-24-2010, 12:45 PM)myufish Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 06:27 AM)Cartagia Wrote: I wish they had an Undertaker doll. XD

Oh lordy...i so wish they did make an Undertaker doll >_<.... with his jar of bone shaped cookies ! Grell would be so happy too if that happens lol
(and i just noticed that all grim reapers wear glasses and have the same color eyes grin )

My friend is going to try and make herself a custom Undertaker. :3 *wonders if there are any re-ment cookies in bone shapes*

XD I think the glasses and eye thing is really cool, I love the Reapers...x3
congrats on Grell, she's gorgeous grin
So Unseelie. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Oooooh! Lucky you! I love Grell smile She'd be a she for me, & I'd love to get her one day. Out of interest...how much did you save on shipping? it's usually $30 from PS isn't it, will you miss out on her box to get the shipping cheaper? thanks smile

(09-25-2010, 05:20 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Oooooh! Lucky you! I love Grell smile She'd be a she for me, & I'd love to get her one day. Out of interest...how much did you save on shipping? it's usually $30 from PS isn't it, will you miss out on her box to get the shipping cheaper? thanks smile

Thank you, I love her. ^^ I can't wait to get her home with me. <3 I recommend her just from owner pictures, I'll let you know better when I see her in person.

I'll probably save about $15 - I had to pay the $3.99 shipping to my friend and then I think it'll be about $10 for her to send her on to me. Normally I would just have bitten the bullet and got her straight to me but I am seriously short of cash at the moment, I only funded at all Grell by selling off doll things (thanks for buying some btw XD) I don't use anymore and managed to make almost the whole amount that way. But yes I will be sacraficing her box to get her shipped cheaper, and obviously I also loose out on the benefits of insured shipping and that sort of thing that PS offers. :3

Also obviously I had to do it with a friend whom I trust absolutly. XD Lucky for me she's someone I've known for years so I know I can trust her, I don't think I'd be comfortable doing that with someone I didn't know.
well $15 is a pretty big saving! especially when you're short on cash smile Looking forward to seeing pics of when you have her, I love her face-up & those awesome glasses!