All the family~ <3
I did a quick group photoshoot with all of my dolls today, I thought I'd share it here. :3 I hope you like them.

[Image: S6304118.jpg]
Back: Trillian, Zelare, Solitaire, Samuel.
Front: Laveris, Jeni, Rebecca.

Missing: Grell (in transit), Iris (awaiting a knife to remove the sticky bits of eyechip remaints so I can install her other eyes).
They look great together smile

I keep seeing that top that Trillian (? far left) is wearing, is it a Barbie top? white with blue & red bow.

Thanks. ^^ Ah, Laveris' top you mean? I'm not sure of its origin, I bought it from someone here on DM, but I'd guess it's barbie or my scene. :3
Yes Laveris! sorry, I was trying to match her up from your siggy :p It's such a cute top, I keep seeing it & wanting it, lol.

Eta: Did I just totally miss the fact that you've put their names under the photo?? Oops! How embarrasing!

It's okay, actually right now Laveris and Trillian are wearing one another's wigs anyway. XD Trillian is dressed as she would have been as a child and Laveris is dressed as when she was a troubled teenager, it just happened that their wigs fit one another for those phases...:3

I will let you know if I find out were the top comes from. I see it around from time to time. ^^
So cute! They all look so comfortable. smile
Pullip family: Kyoko (Aya), Angelica (Raphia), Leila (Ala), Dorian (Wayne), Suika (Suiseiseki), Kana (Kanaria), Lillian (Zuora), Regina (Suigintou), Shiri (Shinku), Ichigo (Hina Ichigo), Mirabelle (Puki), unnamed Suiseiseki, Blue Alice
Waiting for: nothing~
Other dollies: Zoe (Moxie Teen), Alyssa (Moxie Girl), Dahlia & Saffron (Blythe clones), Adelaide (J-Doll)

~ My Feedback ~ My Wishlist ~ My Flickr ~
Nice family!

And I believe that Barbie top is from a really old Fashion Fever set.. I used to have it~ XD;
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Ahh Fashion Fever! XD I always forget about that, but yes actually I think I have a few things from FF, they're really nice quality!

And thanks guys. ^^ I want to do some more shots soon, of them in couples or pairs.
You have a beautiful family, they look great together!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
They all look lovely together!